Rokkenjima Tragedy Looper [Planning and Applications]

I haven’t so I am good.

1 Like

Oh yes, I remember PictoShark talking about this game, count me in yo!

1 Like

So if I don’t have tabletop sim I can still play right? I am in!

And I have never played this before as well so :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Like I said, I’ll be hosting it on the forum here.

Just wanted to make sure I understood correctly. I am in then!

Aspi has banana’d me from playing so I’ll just watch this game…

Had a little test game to get a hang for Masterminding again. Screwed up a bit and the protagonists @Rabla and @pictoshark defeated me, but I feel like I’ve got a better handle on things now.

I think making a custom script is definitely the right way to go about things.

4 Likes

Topic seems to be mostly dead looking for a fourth applicant. HOY @Seraphitic! Want to play?

1 Like

Surely the mastermind should be someone who has played the game perhaps once or twice? I can make a great protagonist but I’ve only masterminded once and while I’m not a bad mastermind I could totally make an easy board if you guys are interested. Tho the protagonists should definitely be new to the game, it’s better for the first board that way.

1 Like

Played a game of this with @Restkastel and 2 others, had a bunch of fun! I picked up on it pretty quickly, but one of our other friends didn’t…so we ended up losing, but I’d certainly be interested in playing now that I’ve played a game, so if there’s still interest we should get one going sometime.

1 Like

I should formally say I am interested in playing this again

I would play, if I were allowed to.

I am still interested yo

OOoooohhh, what a development… If i just started a tragedy looper game in this thread, with @StarTurner, @Rabla and @PocketyHat as the players would that be overstepping my boundaries, @Aspirety?

1 Like

Well you 4 can do your own game and @Aspirety, @Restkastel and one more person can have ours? :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t mind if you host a game yourself, picto.

Never played this. Guess that makes me eligible? I’m willing to give it a try.

You can play as long as you own TTS.

Hold on. This topic is specifically for forum tragedy looper.

…My bad, I thought you could only play in TTS?
I suppose as long as it’s done well it’d be possible here, I’m fine with that too really.

1 Like