Rokkenjima's wishlist

It is not bizarre, I hate reading ebooks as well. You are not alone. In fact, if you make such a library, I expect invitation. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Of course there’d be an invitation! Books do go best with tea, after all. And tea is always better when you have someone else to drink it with. :wink:

I would like getting healthy again.

1 Like

The audio book for Kizu was great! I listen to a lot of audiobooks, and I was really hyped that they did an audiobook for it. I wish they would do the other books as audiobooks as well, but at this point I think I can assume it isn’t going to happen.

I’m rly dying to find the Human Beatrice rubber strap key chain.

Honestly, they’re all so infectiously cute so I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on any of them Q oQ

3 Likes

I’d wish to stop being lazy, and write more.

As for material stuff: Decent video editing software. I have a lot of fun just screwing around with that kinda thing, always have, but man it can be expensive.

For 07th Expansion stuff, it’s all Rose Guns Days related. Mainly-- “ROSE GUNS DAYS SOUNDTRACKS 3 ~Last Note~”

I’ve been trying to find a copy or download of that since about a week after I read RGD. So, about nine months now. I found this preview website (http://sound.jp/pomexgranate/lastnote/) and just let all those feelings come back to me in those song clips. It’s become a regular thing to check various auction websites and various other places for it. I’ve managed to find Soundtracks 1 and 2, but honestly those don’t contain anything particularly unique or new. I’d probably throw my wallet as hard as I could at a copy of 3-- if I could find it. :hauu:

Aaaaanyway. Otherwise, just pretty much anything RGD, I’ve seen a few keychains here and there and things like that. I love the thing to death, yet it’s almost impossible to find any merch over here. I kinda feel lucky that I managed to snag a physical copy of ~The Best~ when that came out.

LET ME LOVE THINGS BY WASTING MONEY ON STUFF RELATED TO THEM, DAMMIT.

2 Likes

My true wish to get a wife and a life.

6 Likes

Bro me too

3 Likes