Rose Guns Days - Last Season General Discussion

Also, Wayne’s grandson is like an uber-cooler version of Wayne.

Spent way too much time and effort on this and I’m so proud of myself.

Your Rose Guns Days

temp

My Rose Guns Days

Bleh

3 Likes

Top Female Characters:
-Yuki
-Jeane
-Xiaoloan

Top Male Characters:
-Allan
-Buttler
-Meijiu

The good:
-Jeeane: I like these women. Not like Rose. She’s not making me break a hive for her pretty talk. (Sorry Rosa’s fan).
-Keith x Allan moment: I love the interaction. Whether they’re friend or the enemy. And I believed Allan protect him in his last momment
-Gabriel’s death: I feel satisfied when Butler used Richard and even the first shoot fail. He finally killed that shitty angel.

The bad
Loveable character turned into bad
Richard who’s the most logical character in the series turn to be such an emotional character and planning to go war. I know such a death of Stella and Yuuji pushed him. But I don’t see his strategies. It most likely suicide mission because GDS is not only in the city of 23. I would like to see his logical side and trying to plan/enrich his countryman by making Stella and Yuuji death as material to see how chinesse show the “respect” by helping Japan through it. Also he had worked with Meiju all the time. Why he’s easily fooled?

Keith. I used to like him. If Allan is boke and Keith is Tsukkomi. They’re great pair. He is like machine of revenge. After Stella and Yuuji’s death. He turned to relieve the Stella’s death moment over and over and it’s become painful to read. He couldn’t believe he’s actually powerless and not actually the genius as he thought he would be.

My thought:

1. I believed Ange was not dead yet. Gabriel’s sort of like “huh?” when Butler’s saying he wouldn’t forgive become something happened to Ange. I refused to do so. Because it’s sort of pointless building Meijiu’s character and shatter him in the spot. Also Gabriel’s the one who made Ange as sort of threat piece for Butler, it’s impossible if he didn’t put his man and didn’t know Ange’s condition yet. My conclusion his mother/ the one pretend to be mother’s lying. Battle couldn’t make calm decision and sort of believed that. It’s probably his sister’s alright but Butler’s probably faced sort of retribution because Gab is dead and his dity secret probably come out. It’s fitting ending for Butler who cover his mouth and let such tragedy happened

2. I sort of want to Wayne x Jeeane / Wayne x Zel

3. Keith become “new person” he’s prob working for Primavera/Chinese or live as his own person like Celeb.

I agree it’s sort of unresolved but prob it will be resolved in the manga like Umineko or just leave as it’s. Overall I enjoyed it but I disagree for something.

3 Likes

I’m so proud of you too :midori: