Team-based Mystery Solving Action!

The more the merrier. And it’s not like there will be some sort of activity requirement, you can just join a team and contribute when/if you can! If you’d like, you can be on Team 1.

@ghagler You’re more than welcome to join in! Especially since we have 11 players, heh.

This looks really intresting! Can I join? I’ve never done something like this before.

2 Likes

Ah, unfortunately you need access to the Rokkenjima Discord server, which you need Witch rank on the forums for. You should be able to get it pretty quickly if you post some on the forums and like some posts. You can always hop into the game a little later once you get the rank :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright! I’ll do some exploring around here!

2 Likes

I might be a little bit too late but can I join if possible?

2 Likes

Hi @Echo06! You’re certainly welcome to join. Once you get access to the Discord server (might have to try until a mod catches you and gives you the Witch role), we’ll get you sorted onto a team, which will be Team #2 AKA Team Eiserne Jungfrau AKA Team Asleep.

Feel free to read the doc ahead of time so that you’re ready to jump in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Throw me in, coach! I’d love to join in on some mystery solving action.

1 Like

I was reluctant to join because my internet connection has been too unreliable lately and I wouldn’t want that to hold back the team I’d get assigned to, but if that’s not that big of an issue after all at this point then I’ll also try and join!

1 Like

Just gonna do a recap of the teams as they stand right now, so we have a source of truth (the Discord roles are getting a bit confusing). If you’re on a team but don’t have the appropriate role on Discord, let me know!

Team Big Mac:
@prototypeOEZ
@aneonfoxtribute
@DWaM
@machelmore
@SSJInferno
@Aspirety
@Exdeath
@selkie
@TsukiyoAlex

Team Asleep AKA Team Eiserne Jungfrau AKA Team Handwriting AKA Team We Can’t Decide on a Name
@Ushiromiya_Battler
@Blackrune
@EntropyMirror
@Wonderlander
@Funyarinpa
@Echo06
@Wight

1 Like

A little behind, but I’d regret missing out on this. Sign me up~

1 Like

Umm, I’d like to join as well, might as well try solving one final gameboard. :joyful:

3 Likes

Sure thing @TsukiyoAlex, just ping the staff on Discord to give you the Team Big Mac role :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does it have any spoilers for the game?

2 Likes

Nothing super significant in the way of spoilers, but the normal recommendation is to wait until after Ep4 to join in on any gameboards.

1 Like

So I’m gonna have to hope that another forum has gameboards one day… I’m only on episode 2… And the forum is dying…

2 Likes

The current plan is to do gameboards on the successor Discord server you can find linked here, they’ll more or less work the same as they have been here, so no worries! Don’t try rush yourself too much to catch up :ryukishi:

1 Like

I assume there’s more channels than just the two/three?.. Thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah, I think you need to assign yourself the Witch role (there’s instructions on how to do it in the #botspam channel I believe) before you can see all the channels.

If possible, i would like to try.
But that means that members of a team will discuss between themselves about the game board and of all of them only one will submit the blue truth to you, right?

1 Like

Sorry @Quine, but you need Witch rank on the forums to join the Discord server, which is needed to play the game. You’re free to download the board and play along at home though by following the thread :slight_smile:

1 Like