The Astrology thread

I did the chart, so I’m wondering if you want to see the results yourself? I think I rather you tell me your thoughts first hand

Alright, PM me a screenshot.

Probably the best description anyone could give of me in a way, but I suppose that’s not true of myself alone when it really comes down to it.

Sapphire, I suggest you put “that website” in the OP and somewhat easy to spot.

1 Like

… <.<
What are some of the highlights from the first picture? I’ve always enjoyed astrology, but some of the higher level stuff from the first picture (trines or whatever they’re called, interactions between the houses, etc) is deeper than I have ever gotten into it.

Well, who knows? It’s not like I’m an astrologer or anything and I definitely do not know how to read a chart, and I know almost nothing about the aspects like trines and conjuctions. Trines and sextiles are positive aspects though, from what I know, conjuctions can be either good or bad and squares and oppositions are not favourable.

Hmm, your ascendant is Aries, so its ruler, Mars, ought to be important in your chart, I think, though it depends on how aspected it is. You have Uranus in Sagittarius, very cool, probably my favourite placement in your chart together with your Uranus and Neptune in the 9th house. Uranus in Sagittarius means, from my unorthodox point of view at least, that your originality and creativity and intelligence in thoughts is intertwined with a skill to see things from all points of view, both positives and negatives and with that be able to form an eclectic approach to them. About the houses, I don’t know much, but like I said, I really like your Uranus and Neptune in the 9th house, cause it’s one of my favourite houses and two of my favourite planets.

Hmm, some other things I can speak for in your chart are your Sun in the 5th house, which is ruled by Leo and Leo is your Sun sign, so your Sun sign personality is highlighted and elevated even more by that. Mercury in the 4th house means that you most likely have very communicative and favourable relationships with your family members.

Well, that’s all I can say. Also, I may or may not know your age from your chart, but I won’t say anything about that. :wink:

1 Like

Does anybody want to post anything else here or is interested in this topic? I am in the mood for some astrology conversations, yes. Sapphire is quite bored and wants to talk about astrology, you see.

I’d like to take a look at mine, any site recommendations of where I can do it?

@tsukiyoalex I did mine here: https://alabe.com/freechart/default.asp

Also as for my chart, my ascendant is Cancer, Sun is Aries, and Moon is Capricorn ☆

Ah, here, you just needed to scroll up. This is a very good website though, very thorough. Just go to Free Horoscopes > Natal Chart, Ascendant and fill in the information. There are a lot of different options around the website for you to learn the interpretation of your planets, houses and aspects and a customised daily horoscope, if you’re interested in that, too.

@Bernkastelle Ah, an Aries Sun, how cool. I do like Aries, yes, though I don’t know you well enough to comment on how you represent it. But, as for your Capricorn Moon and Cancer Ascendant, you must be sort of a dual person in regards to your emotional self and to the self you present to others. What I mean is, since Cancer and Capricorn are opposite signs, there is sort of a balance or even conflict between them in you, between your emotional self and the self you present to others. Well, I don’t know much about Cancer and Capricorn, especially the latter, so I cannot comment further on that.

1 Like

I’m an Aquarius Sun, Cancer Moon, and Libra Ascendant!

I’ve never really believed that my personality fits the mold of an Aquarius, though I’ve heard that this just might be due to the fact that Aquarius is a very weak sun sign.

Also, a surprising % people who I’ve been really close with have been Libra Sun, Aries Moon combos… hmm…

Just did the chart, my ascendant is Sagittarius, Sun is Leo, and Moon is Pisces.

I’m not sure of what this mean in much detail, but everyone I know says my personality fits a Leo, so i guess some astrological stuff might hold true.

2 Likes

Before both of you start reading these, you should know that my interpretation of astrology is quite unorthodox. Meaning that, the way I interpret astrology is an amalgamation of the different mythological deities’ personalities in mythological works that the planets are named after, some things from the Chinese astrology counterparts of the western signs, the respective tarot cards for each sign and planet and their meaning and from observation of people of certain signs that I know or of public figures. Thus, what I’ll tell you may not match up with what most astrologers, well, all of them really, would tell you. Not that I’m an astrologer though. Anyways, you can read more about this in the OP, now…

@Kennidy Well, Leo is Aquarius’ opposite sign, and is ruled by the Sun, so that’s why you have heard that the Sun in Aquarius does not show. I do not believe that, though, Aquarius shows itself in very original and intricate ways, and very intelligently at that. It’s also very detached and hard to read, as it’s very nimble mentally. About your Cancer Moon, the Moon’s in it’s sign here, so that shows that you’re very in touch with your emotions, albeit private about them, and your Aquarius Sun helps you hold on tight to them, as it is a fixed sign, but also helps you go through them logically. The Libra ascendant makes you a sociable person, not particularly friendly, but rather outgoing and somebody who is very subtle in most things. As for you being friends with many Libra Sun, Aries Moon people, hmm… Well, Uranus, Aquarius and the 11th house are usually associated with friends and social groups, but all those three seem very indidualistic to me, an astrologer would tell you otherwise, but I’m unorthodox about these things. Well, Venus rules relationships, and it is more fitting for that, I think, so where is Venus in your chart? What sign is it in, what house? Also, Venus ought to be important in your chart, being the ruler of your ascendant sign, though it depends on how aspected it is.

@TsukiyoAlex Hmm, I’m not particularly well-versed on Leo, so I can’t tell you much about that, but the Sun, which rules Leo, represents your identity and your ego, that’s why Sun signs are the ones people know most about, and having the Sun in its own sign, escalates your identity and self-confidence even more. As for your Pisces Moon, you are very perceptive, especially emotionally, since the Moon rules emotions, though you may be more private about it, like, about the things you notice about others. With a Sagittarius ascendant, you have both your Sun and your ascendant in fire signs, so fire might be important in your chart, though it depends on many things. Anyways, a Sagittarius ascendant might make you leave an aloof, serious and knowledgeable first impression on others, but while you may seem aloof, you are perceptive about others’ feelings due to your Pisces Moon. As for how your ascendant sign is integrated with Leo, I told you I don’t know much about Leo, so I can’t really say anything. If you want to learn more about the interpretations of your planets, signs, houses and aspects, you can go to the website I gave you, click on Free Horoscopes > AstroClick Portrait, and click on any sign, planet, house or aspect on there, it will give you a short interpretation, though different from the one I gave you, as I’m unorthodox about it.

2 Likes

My Venus is in Capricorn and the 3rd House, I believe.

For fun, I also did a natal chart. I’m interested in doing some further research. I’ve always found Astrology interesting, hehe.

birth

2 Likes

Ah, your Venus is in Capricorn and in the 3rd house, how interesting. Well, Venus being in Capricorn, that I can’t explain, as I don’t know much about Capricorn, but it being in the 3rd house, means you love talking and communicating with others, and it is how you approach most relationships, with communication being the tool that you use to navigate them. It also means that you love being thorough and analysing in your thoughts about somebody, but express these thoughts rather intricately. If you have any siblings, your relationships with them should be favourable. Also, since Venus is in the 3rd house, you might have an affinity for literature and the written word and maybe an aptitude for it too and you also may like thinking about the arts.

1 Like

Thank you! It’s okay~ I enjoy reading your interpretations and readings!
You’re right on the dot with feeling a bit in a contrast with the two signs for myself
But I’ve found to embrace it and know all sides of me, are me :smile:

1 Like

That’s interesting! I like the way you explain things. A lot from what you described fits me which I think is impressive. Horoscopes still look too shady though.

1 Like

Ha ha, I don’t believe horoscopes either too, I just like astrology. Well, I’m not an expert or anything and I’ve only learned about some of the planets, houses and signs, know nothing about aspects, but I’m glad you liked what I had to say.

1 Like

Hm, I’m not much too much into astrology, closest thing I have is just my deep appreciation for stars and weird interest in alchemy.

But it’s still interesting to read about this stuff so: My sun sign is Gemini, moon is Aquarius and ascendant is Virgo.

I’ve heard that your sun sign is usually who you are at your best, while your moon sign is who you are subconsciously and intuitively. Which goes well with people being pretty mutable and ever changing and stuff. But my gemini sign usually seemed pretty accurate, so I never bothered with any other type of sign.

And I find it hilarious that gemini is an air sign, but it’s the one aspect I’m most detached to. It’s interesting, really.

No, not at all. Your sun sign or rather, the Sun, represents your identity and ego, unlike the other planets who represent more particular aspects of yourself, so inherently, you’re your Sun sign. Your moon sign represents your emotional nature and your feelings, rather than who you are intuitively. I’m sure you must know about Gemini by now, and I don’t have much of an unorthodox grasp of this sign, but Gemini, being ruled by Mercury, who represents the mind and communication, has very much to do with the mind and intelligence and is rather eclectic, being able to see all points of view, all different mentalities and somehow integrate them. They’re also very knowledgeable about many different things, akin to them grasping many mentalities. Many see them as mercurial or changeable, but really, it’s just that they can grasp all opinions and they don’t particularly agree or disagree on any one of them. They are also very logical and shrewd. As for your Aquarius Moon, your Moon is also in an air sign, so the cores, so to speak, of your identity and your emotional selves aren’t much different, but that’s just at the core. Well, I don’t know much about the Moon in Aquarius, but Aquarius is very detached, well, all air signs are, but Aquarius especially, so your emotional self is probably detached to some extent. I can’t say anything further than that though, sorry. The ascendant is the self you present to others. Virgo is also ruled by Mercury, so there is another similarity between these signs, but other than that, Gemini and Virgo are quite different. Virgos are also a representation of the mind, and they represent the aspect of it that’s rather nervous and very worrisome. Virgo worries very much about the details and wants everything to be in order, but, being very observant about details, they also are very analytical and intelligent, though they can over-analyse. So I’d say the self you present to others is both aspects of Mercury, you might seem nervous and jittery due to your ascendant but your Sun helps you have an all-points-of-view mentality and be more confident and detached.

1 Like

All I know is that both my sun and moon signs are virgo lol