The Astrology thread

My Venus is in Capricorn and the 3rd House, I believe.

For fun, I also did a natal chart. I’m interested in doing some further research. I’ve always found Astrology interesting, hehe.

birth

2 Likes

Ah, your Venus is in Capricorn and in the 3rd house, how interesting. Well, Venus being in Capricorn, that I can’t explain, as I don’t know much about Capricorn, but it being in the 3rd house, means you love talking and communicating with others, and it is how you approach most relationships, with communication being the tool that you use to navigate them. It also means that you love being thorough and analysing in your thoughts about somebody, but express these thoughts rather intricately. If you have any siblings, your relationships with them should be favourable. Also, since Venus is in the 3rd house, you might have an affinity for literature and the written word and maybe an aptitude for it too and you also may like thinking about the arts.

1 Like

Thank you! It’s okay~ I enjoy reading your interpretations and readings!
You’re right on the dot with feeling a bit in a contrast with the two signs for myself
But I’ve found to embrace it and know all sides of me, are me :smile:

1 Like

That’s interesting! I like the way you explain things. A lot from what you described fits me which I think is impressive. Horoscopes still look too shady though.

1 Like

Ha ha, I don’t believe horoscopes either too, I just like astrology. Well, I’m not an expert or anything and I’ve only learned about some of the planets, houses and signs, know nothing about aspects, but I’m glad you liked what I had to say.

1 Like

Hm, I’m not much too much into astrology, closest thing I have is just my deep appreciation for stars and weird interest in alchemy.

But it’s still interesting to read about this stuff so: My sun sign is Gemini, moon is Aquarius and ascendant is Virgo.

I’ve heard that your sun sign is usually who you are at your best, while your moon sign is who you are subconsciously and intuitively. Which goes well with people being pretty mutable and ever changing and stuff. But my gemini sign usually seemed pretty accurate, so I never bothered with any other type of sign.

And I find it hilarious that gemini is an air sign, but it’s the one aspect I’m most detached to. It’s interesting, really.

No, not at all. Your sun sign or rather, the Sun, represents your identity and ego, unlike the other planets who represent more particular aspects of yourself, so inherently, you’re your Sun sign. Your moon sign represents your emotional nature and your feelings, rather than who you are intuitively. I’m sure you must know about Gemini by now, and I don’t have much of an unorthodox grasp of this sign, but Gemini, being ruled by Mercury, who represents the mind and communication, has very much to do with the mind and intelligence and is rather eclectic, being able to see all points of view, all different mentalities and somehow integrate them. They’re also very knowledgeable about many different things, akin to them grasping many mentalities. Many see them as mercurial or changeable, but really, it’s just that they can grasp all opinions and they don’t particularly agree or disagree on any one of them. They are also very logical and shrewd. As for your Aquarius Moon, your Moon is also in an air sign, so the cores, so to speak, of your identity and your emotional selves aren’t much different, but that’s just at the core. Well, I don’t know much about the Moon in Aquarius, but Aquarius is very detached, well, all air signs are, but Aquarius especially, so your emotional self is probably detached to some extent. I can’t say anything further than that though, sorry. The ascendant is the self you present to others. Virgo is also ruled by Mercury, so there is another similarity between these signs, but other than that, Gemini and Virgo are quite different. Virgos are also a representation of the mind, and they represent the aspect of it that’s rather nervous and very worrisome. Virgo worries very much about the details and wants everything to be in order, but, being very observant about details, they also are very analytical and intelligent, though they can over-analyse. So I’d say the self you present to others is both aspects of Mercury, you might seem nervous and jittery due to your ascendant but your Sun helps you have an all-points-of-view mentality and be more confident and detached.

1 Like

All I know is that both my sun and moon signs are virgo lol