Umineko 4koma Contest! Win a copy of Answer Arcs!

Time for one more bout of silly fun before Answer Arcs launches on Steam! Get your pen and paper ready, your MS paint, or whatever means necessary, and doodle for us your very own stupid Umineko 4 panel comic! Be creative, and most importantly, be funny! Anything is game as long as it’s not horribly offensive and stays within the Code of Conduct, and doesn’t contain any Answer Arcs spoilers. As you can see from my entry above, quality is not a concern!

On Friday I’ll go over all the submissions, and the member who makes me laugh the most will be awarded a copy of Umineko Answer Arcs when it launches!

Show me the power of humans that denies any sensibility!

17 Likes

Can it be with Chiru spoilers?
Can it be cliche jokes?

I saw, and I came. Drew this in about ten minutes. The title is “I won’t say why.”

10 Likes

:gohda:

4 Likes

Umineko makes sense on bottom line and everything.

17 Likes

I gave up individually naming these 4-komas after I drew so many of them yesterday. I call this the second of a series titled “I won’t say why.”

9 Likes

Give me my just PUNishment!

17 Likes

I went with the vertical 4koma format, I hope there’s no issues.
Edit: Hrmm, image is downsized a bit, but I hope it’s still readable.

10 Likes

And Jessica’s motivation to study saved the colorblind and she became head of the family.

This is the best I could do, ahah :sweating:

15 Likes

Oh man, these are all fantastic, you guys are giving me a hard job choosing between them!

I’m loving all the other entries so far. There are a lot of people who can draw much better than I can, but I shall persevere regardless! Here is “I Won’t Say Why #3”. More to come while the contest continues. :wink:

6 Likes

Your Lambdadelta looks an awful lot like Komari :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s not Lambdadelta, that’s Ange. :sweat_smile:

You’ll all see my take on Lambda in a future comic. :wink:

2 Likes

OH.

1 Like

I’m trying, not sure it’s working as a candidate for the contest but it was fun to make in any case so I can still post it :stuck_out_tongue:

EP3 Spoiler

8 Likes

Hhhh I love all of the 4komas so far so I thought I would join in
I have a lame sense of humor so don’t mind me :wave:

Edit: It looks like the forums downsized my picture a bit :frowning: so if you can’t read the second panel:

“ifwitchesarenotrealsaywhat”

14 Likes

I call this “Chiru Spoiler without Spoilers”

Ange Truth 4 Koma

7 Likes

Wow, some good entries here! I’m impressed with Uber’s in particular. :wahaha:

Also, wow, some continuity in a 4-koma! Who would’ve thunk? I originally intended this comic to be the sixth one posted, but after Aspi gave me some constructive criticism, I thought I would tweak it and post it immediately after my previous one. Here is “I Won’t Say Why #4.” Enjoy~

5 Likes

Kinzo’s timing was a bit off… or was it?

Thanks for the doodle opportunity, hope someone else gets a laugh out of it.

13 Likes

These are all so funny! I can’t draw at all, but maybe I’ll take a crack at doing a comic. Also, loving the new theme @Aspirety!

1 Like