Umineko 4koma Contest! Win a copy of Answer Arcs!

Oh man, these are all fantastic, you guys are giving me a hard job choosing between them!

I’m loving all the other entries so far. There are a lot of people who can draw much better than I can, but I shall persevere regardless! Here is “I Won’t Say Why #3”. More to come while the contest continues. :wink:

6 Likes

Your Lambdadelta looks an awful lot like Komari :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s not Lambdadelta, that’s Ange. :sweat_smile:

You’ll all see my take on Lambda in a future comic. :wink:

2 Likes

OH.

1 Like

I’m trying, not sure it’s working as a candidate for the contest but it was fun to make in any case so I can still post it :stuck_out_tongue:

EP3 Spoiler

8 Likes

Hhhh I love all of the 4komas so far so I thought I would join in
I have a lame sense of humor so don’t mind me :wave:

Edit: It looks like the forums downsized my picture a bit :frowning: so if you can’t read the second panel:

“ifwitchesarenotrealsaywhat”

14 Likes

I call this “Chiru Spoiler without Spoilers”

Ange Truth 4 Koma

7 Likes

Wow, some good entries here! I’m impressed with Uber’s in particular. :wahaha:

Also, wow, some continuity in a 4-koma! Who would’ve thunk? I originally intended this comic to be the sixth one posted, but after Aspi gave me some constructive criticism, I thought I would tweak it and post it immediately after my previous one. Here is “I Won’t Say Why #4.” Enjoy~

5 Likes

Kinzo’s timing was a bit off… or was it?

Thanks for the doodle opportunity, hope someone else gets a laugh out of it.

13 Likes

These are all so funny! I can’t draw at all, but maybe I’ll take a crack at doing a comic. Also, loving the new theme @Aspirety!

1 Like

It’s actually the old theme, and thank @kyuketsukimiyu not me~

2 Likes

Shout-out to @Coth for his comic. That one definitely made me snicker. :wahaha:

Okay, back to proper negative continuity. I promised Lambda would appear in a comic, and here she is! This is “I Won’t Say Why #5”. Tomorrow’s comic will be the last, so cherish them while they last~!

3 Likes

I turned this out in like ten minutes oops

4 Likes

Okay, it was a really hard decision, but I’m gonna have to go with @Uberlichous. Really funny and clever, and the art is adorable.

PM me and I’ll organise to get you a copy of Umineko~

Thanks for all the entries guys, you’re all amazing.

4 Likes

I decided to upload the last one tonight, since there’s little point in waiting anymore. I’m personally glad some of you stuck around for my poorly-drawn, unfunny 4-koma, and it was fun just getting all these ideas out there. Congrats, Uber, you deserve the win. :relieved:

Here is “I Won’t Say Why: Episode Kanon.”

6 Likes

My masterpiece is completeloss

1 Like

I think I require an explanation of what’s happening in this.

1 Like

It’s a meme. Here’s a thing you can read about it.

I already forgot that I made this.