Umineko Answers Arcs releasing 17/11, and with it our Umineko Tea Party!

Umineko is coming out, let’s have a Tea Party!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://rokkenjima.org/umineko-tea-party/
4 Likes

Had some technical difficulties for a second there…

You can post your entries into our giveaway here!

4 Likes

Heres my entry!
This is all I want for Witchmas

3 Likes

Let me in on that giveaway @Jokrono join me my brother!

2 Likes

AAHHHHH, I am so ready!!!

(Also I was too lazy to edit the screencap of my entire desktop ^^;)

4 Likes

Best Pre-Birthday present

3 Likes

Best of luck to everyone!

3 Likes

Non-giveaway related, but this is wonderful news! I may just go ahead and purchase this one…

4 Likes

Good! Good! So good! I’m so glad we got a release date.

3 Likes

1 Like

I loved Chiru! I’m so excited!!

1 Like

I liked and retweeted the post before I found out the giveaway existed, so it’s hard to take a screenshot proving I retweeted it without retracting some of my other retweets. So here’s the link to my page instead: https://twitter.com/EisenKoubu

1 Like

Bah humbug. This is what I get for not having twitter. :frowning:

Give-away stuff

Also @Aspirety how strict are you planning to be on the tea party schedule? I’d love to be a part of it but @MagusVerborum and I would have to break our current record for recording hours per week to be a part of it. Still totally possible but I’d need to know in advance.

1 Like

@Jokrono I posted the schedule in the article.

@FlareNetworkC The giveaway is designed so you don’t need Twitter, you can just share the tweet on your preferred social media platform.

Hype!

1 Like

I am aware; the question was in response to it. The question was how strict are you planning to adhere to said schedule?

We’re flexible, but we don’t want to wait too long in case our newcomers get impatient and read ahead and can’t participate in the Tea Party discussions. How long would you need for each episode?

If we maintain our regular recording pace I reckon we can keep to the schedule you have, though I may be out of town for a week or more over the new year so I might have to bargain for an extra week here or there. I guess we’ll have to see how long it takes for us to finish Episode 5 once it’s released before I lock anything in, but I’d love to be a part of the tea parties.

2 Likes

umineko

Redoing this because I may not have gotten the post correctly the first time.

2 Likes