Umineko Answers Arcs releasing 17/11, and with it our Umineko Tea Party!

There is no more “Witch Rank members have more chances of winning”?

3 Likes

I second this in the regard that such a rule should probably be imposed.

1 Like

Excited to finally read the second half of this story!

2 Likes

The goal of this giveaway is promotion for Umineko and Rokkenjima. It’s more externally focused, we don’t want outsiders to feel disadvantaged and not want to enter.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

Giveaway! Podcast! It looks too good to be true.
This might be a trick… or could it be magic?

3 Likes

We hope you join our Tea Party good sir or madam!

Heh.

3 Likes

Loved the Question Arcs ever since reading it last year for the first time, can’t wait for Answer Arcs.

2 Likes

Oh this is your first time reading the answer arcs @safetsarma?

1 Like

Yes, to be honest I’ve been avoiding the fan translation because I wanted to buy and support the official version.
I know that they are using Witch Hunt’s updated and polished fan translation but deep inside me I kinda wanted to experience reading Umineko Answer Arcs in the best possible way for the first time, since the Question Arcs left such a deep mark after reading.

2 Likes

Without giving details, have you been spoiled of anything yet?

No, I’ve been avoiding discussions/forums, the anime and manga because of possible spoilers. All I know from the Answer Arcs are a few character names like Dlanor and Willard.

3 Likes

That’s excellent! You may want to consider posting in our spoiler free discussion topics for the tea party, it would be awesome to get your first impressions of these arcs! Feel free to ignore the other posts if you don’t want to be influenced by other theories though

1 Like

I’ll try but knowing me I’ll most likely be MIA for a week or two after the release and read everything at once.
I also want to read episode 4 again before release to refresh my memory.

print

1 Like

I’ve gotten hit by a handful of spoilers.

I know of several characters and a thing involving Natsuhi.

Oh, and possibly the “culprit”.

1 Like

Been waiting forever for the answer arcs!

1 Like