Umineko Chess [GAME 1] (FULL SERIES SPOILERS) [FINISHED]

(I just realised my turn was so stupid hahaha!)

It’s fine. After all, we Chessboard-Witches don’t play these games to win but to see what wonderful misery we can cook up during the journey… right? :cackle:

3 Likes

Realizing too late that you’ve made a bad move is a natural part of chess.

4 Likes

Y-Yeah… us witches don’t really care about these games…:sweating:

1 Like

Shannon to B3

“I’m not going to let you do whatever you want anymore, Lambdadelta!”

1 Like

Black’s turn.

Belphegor to D6

Lambda: “Hohohohoho~ now this is interesting. You’ve formed a perfect square of defence of lowly humans and furniture! Why don’t you come out and play with me Bern you’re so mea-an~”

Lambda casts her gaze back for a moment

“Well I guess I’ll have to fight dirty too. Step forward Belphegor!”

(I think that’s Belphegor, normally you can tell by their hairstyle but it’s cut out in these images >.<)

2 Likes

Nice dialogue.

White’s turn.

2 Likes

hehe I like that I can play both sides at a whim.

2 Likes

“It seems tactics never have been your forte Lambdadelta.”

Ange made eye contact with her brother George who thanks to Lambda’s poorly conceived move was now ready to cover her during her suicide mission. The man whose fierce follow up would make her sacrifice worth it.

Ange to C8, impaling Ronove with her will

Check.

George spoke up next. “And with this, you’re going to enter the late game with just a queen and a bishop. We’re going to show you who Rokkenjima really belongs to.”

1 Like

I think it’s fine just so long as you don’t make several moves in a row, like deliberately moving a piece into a poor position and then changing sides to capture it.

3 Likes

Don’t worry i’m not going to ruin the game, I’m certainly more mature than that. I want a good competition between the Witches and Humans+Bern the same as everybody else. If i see a good move I’ll make it.

@pictoshark hehe good move!

Lambda: :shock:

2 Likes

Things are really starting to heat up now.
White captures a piece.
Ronove: Caught off guard by Ange as she charged into enemy lines.

Black in check.
Black’s turn.

1 Like

Oh, so my move wasn’t bad after all? :blushing:

“LET’S BE A HAPPY FAMILY MY DEAR ANGE.”

EVA-Beatrice claims C8

5 Likes

The perfect response xD

I figure @pictoshark wants to play out this next turn, I’ll wait for what’s inevitably to come. I look forward to seeing Eva-Beatrice put in her place :smug:

Black claims a piece.
Ange: Taken out by the one she hated most.

White’s turn.

1 Like

George to C8
Eva: " Georgeeeeeee, it’s your mama, don’t you dare kill me! Let’s end this game together, my son! Krauss is already dead, who is gonna take care of you when I’m gone?"
George: “Sorry, but you are evil witch, not my mother! kicks Eva-Beatrice in the face. I’m a grown up now, a little bit fat but whatever. Me and Sayo are gonna get married and have kids, you are not stopping me from achieving my dream, witch!”

6 Likes

Holy. Shit. I guess Akafa gets 20 points for this one XD

2 Likes

White captures a piece.
Eva Beatrice: Killed by her beloved son as he resolves to become independent.

Black’s turn.

3 Likes