Umineko Fan Sprites

Ever photoshopped an umineko sprite and made edits to it? Want to share your funny creations? Look no further, as this is your group!

Before posting:
If the sprites happen to spoil anything please make you specify which episode you are spoiling and make sure to blur out your image. To do this, select the gear icon. Happy posting! :grin:

2 Likes

Here are my edits (please keep in mind that this was my first time using photoshop)

Major umineko ending spoilers:

8 Likes

Shoutout to this glorious piece by Umineko Let’s Player CrazyFoxx. Vague Ep7 Spoils

1 Like

Oh boy oh boy this one is for me

So basically, I made two sprites based on EP7 fanon that actually got REALLY famous and people repost on the Internet all the time(!). They got so famous people just use them as canon sometimes or edit stuff over them!

EP7 spoilers from now on (Put it under SUMMERY by request):

Summary

(PC)

(PS3)

Also few edits of one of my favorite characters ever:

Hair down (PS3):

Kinzo’s cape(PS3):

Kinzo’s cape (PC):

Nice suit because they don’t know how to dress:

Also Bernkastel with a scythe:

Also, EP6 spoilers - editted middle schooler Erika with uniforms and shorter hair:

I also got some crack edits or OC/versions from roleplays I editted, but these are the ones that are really interesting I guess. I can post the other stuff if people are interested

5 Likes

I love these! (EP7) They’re all based off the original canon, makes me appreciate them a little more. Good work!

1 Like