Umineko Fanart

Can’t admins edit posts?

I never even considered the idea of Battler as a Chiester. It’s going to be kinda hard to forget now.

3 Likes

I’m loving the Bern drawings :hauu:

I drew some expression practice using Beato a couple months ago, and while it isn’t high-quality enough to be posted on any art-oriented website, I’m still pretty proud of it:

18 Likes

quality art of waifu is quality

1 Like

Thank you, heheh. :two_hearts: Beato is the best waifu.

You mess with waifu, I end your laifu

4 Likes

cough

7 Likes

When your tablet isn’t working but you draw stuff you find okay anyways so your only way of sharing it is through slightly low-quality pictures because who has time or money for a picture scanner amiright:

(EP7 spoilers)

12 Likes

Just got done drawing Kanon. Reprints, cropping for avatars or something, that kinda stuff is fine. Not that anyone would want to do that hahaha.
✩tumblr link
The link above goes directly to the original submission of the image I have drawn below. Please be aware of FULL SERIES SPOILERS for Umineko if you decide to view my other tumblr posts!

17 Likes

I love him :hauu:

2 Likes

This was too cute not to share! :two_hearts:

And this one’s nice, too.

A130120F-CB93-4C27-83B1-B4AB3A8CAE0C

Artist.

11 Likes

Here’s some super rough sketches I did a while back in April of the dream team! [Spoilers for Ep5] Erika and Dlanor
Also, everyone’s art is so wonderful! I feel so humbled to be around such good artists ;;!

19 Likes

Holy cow that Erika is lovely.

2 Likes

Ayy so here are some of the doodles that I did during the stream I did for Umineko day!
Of course these are not all of them, but I posted the rest in my tumblr right here for everyone to check out!

16 Likes

I love the Eva and Hideyoshi one. So cute ~~

2 Likes

Glory to Hotdog Evatrice! Really wish I didn’t have to work that day.

1 Like

I love these so much :sob: :heart_eyes:

In honor of the concert yesterday, (and also part of my inktober theme) [Ep8 spoilers] conductor Featherine Augustus Aurora

14 Likes

Thank you!! :bowing_man: