Umineko Fanart

AGHHHHHH I LOVE IT! That character is such an underrated character, they need more fan art.

3 Likes

Oh, definitely, Flare, she truly is one of the best characters and one of my favourites. Looking at your art makes me think what some official art of her being a conductor would look like, @Bernkastelle!

1 Like

Just a Natsuhi doodle I drew out of boredom

Natsuhi

15 Likes

Thank you!! Its surprising because they’re so fun to draw!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Sapphire!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Tried drawing Battler and Beatrice.

14 Likes

Beatrice bout to spout some Red Truth :cackle:

3 Likes

The Beato perler I made last year

16 Likes

She looks like a Pokemon trainer. I can see it now:

“You’ll need a miracle to survive the wrath of me and my Pokemon!”

Witch Beatrice wants to battle!

(After being defeated) “This itself is a miracle. Magic! The proof of my defeat!”

9 Likes

Now I wanna hear one of the organ pieces from Umineko remixed to sound like a Pokemon battle theme, or mixed together with an already existing Pokemon battle theme. @LTexLT Maybe an idea?

4 Likes

The recent work, originally posted here.
(Eps 5-6 spoilers) Endless Sorcerer Battler

18 Likes

Man I love your art style, really cool!

2 Likes

Thanks < 3

1 Like

Found this one on the internet. It looked great so I thought I’d post it here. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

My own version of Higumi-chan! @MagusVerborum @PocketyHat

9 Likes

I love her so much <3

2 Likes

Make your own versioooon :<

2 Likes

My take on Higumi chan! Or maybe she should be renamed to Nekogurashi-chan hehe :sunny:

9 Likes

She looks sooo cute, aaaaa :hauu:
Lookit the little cicadas on her dress, and the one winged eagle on her heaaad.
She looks like she could be friends with my Higumi-chan, huehue.
I suppose I should post my version here, but I wanted to see if I could tweak her a little more.
But aaaaa, I really like this design, yours looks more higurashi inspired while mine is more umineko inspired which is really nice :hauu:

1 Like

So since others are posting their versions of higumi-chan…
So this is the quick doodle I did of her, Higumi-neko-chan~

Didn’t think I’d do anything else with her, but then I updated her design a little and improved it, 'cause suddenly I didn’t feel satisfied with it at the moment of doodling her, ahaha. Plus did some doodles and gave her a personality, where she’s just really bored and wants to play a lot and cause time-loops and stuuf like that! So enjoy! Kyu kyu kyu kyu~

8 Likes