Umineko Fanart

Uwaaa thank you!! :hauu: :heart:
Yes!! Maybe your Higumi-chan’s little sister? Hehe
Her design was like a meld of and took elements from (Higurashi spoilers) Hanyuu, Sakutarou, Rika, and Rena !
Thank you!! I love your Higumi-chan too!!! :heart_eyes: :hauu:

1 Like

@Bernkastelle Yours is cute, I love how you remade Ryukishi’s hands haha :wahaha:

@PocketyHat That “Kyu Kyu Kyu was so scaryyyy” but damn that’s real good!

2 Likes

Hello I’m a complete sucker for Umineko’s EP7 and 90% of my Umineko art is Lion Ushiromiya and WillLions

I picked up like 4 of the latest ones I drew and I’m satisfied with, so I won’t spam too much.

14 Likes

Your Lion is so cute! I’m not a fan of WillLion, but I really like your Will too! I really hope to see more of your art.

2 Likes

I’m a complete sucker for this ship. I don’t tend to draw Will alone though, he doesn’t look well enough in my style to solo-draw him.

Thank you so much! I hope I will be able to post around more often!!

1 Like

Woah I feel like I’m getting cuddled

It’s real nice, and I like the ship too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thank you!! It’s my favorite ship so I draw them literally all the time.

I think I will also post the not-only-chiru stuff I did too. I also love Amakusa X Ange a lot and draw them as well.

Some random doodles I did:

Some spoilerish art, based mainly on a fanon.
EP7-8:

Sometimes I draw Yasu all seriously and sometimes just like

Also EP5-6 spoilers:

That’s it for now because I don’t want to spam too much, like seriously everything I draw is Umineko I need to chill.

17 Likes

Aaaaa these are all so wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing :hauu:

If you feel like producing any more art for the Answer Arcs Tea Party, you’ll go in the running to win a Umineko Sou concert DVD!

2 Likes

Some traditional art I did a while ago. Contains spoilers for the entire series.

25 Likes

Those are good, though I’ll only give a, uh, slightly lengthy comment on the second one only, as it is the one that catches my interest the most. Ange looks great, everything from her clothes to her hair to Eva’s diary that she’s carrying is great. The only thing that could use more work is her eyes, well, her pupils to be more precise, they could be more accentuated, they look very tiny, thus it is a little bit difficult to understand what emotion she’s conveying. But they look good, regardless. Also, maybe the key in her hand is too large? I haven’t read Episode 8 yet though, so I’m not really familiar with its proportions. But it does look good.The goats in the background could use more detail, but they go well with with the sort of distorted colouring you’ve given to the rest of the background. Anyways, overall, I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to compare this with Umineko’s manga artists’ work.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words ^^. I took some inspiration from Natsumi kei when I drew Ange. Now that you say it, I do feel something is missing in her eyes. I’ll keep that in mind for next time I draw. And yeah, the key is definitely too large. Maybe I wanted it to be more visible or I had been playing too much Kingdom Hearts. Who knows x)

1 Like

So with Chiru coming out on steam in less than a day I really wanted to whip something up to celebrate. I wish I had time to properly color it but–something is better than nothing I guess!!

19 Likes

DUUUUUDE This is so so good!!!
I love the expressions and how the characters all stand together holyshit

I’ll accept this as a Tea Party fanart submission! You’re in the running to win the best artist prize~

Hhhh thank you guys! Maybe when I get the time I can take a shot at coloring it. ^^

Everything about this piece gives me life, holy shhhh-

I was so excited that I’d finally found time to download Chiru from Steam that decided to draw something.

14 Likes

Props to all the Beatrice art in here. I abhor drawing that dress.

Look how nice!!! Hhh I love Beato’s expression on this

8 Likes