Umineko Fanart

Does this count as fanart? Oh well, whatever. I think it’s close enough so I might as well drop it here before heading to bed.

(Done for Team Fantasy’s victory in the Fantasy vs. Sci-fi Splatfest, I spent like two hours copying this down pixel by pixel OTL)

(On a more relevant note I hope to draw some Umineko fanart at some point, I just don’t have much practice with drawing humans… Something to work on, I guess!)

13 Likes

Hello guys I’m back with more EP7 art because I can’t stop drawing my favorite ship as usual, especially when friends request it.

Also, any Amakusa x Ange fans? It’s not a very popular ship and I have bunch of fanarts of them as well but I’m not sure whether to post it or not

7 Likes

I like Amakusa x Ange, they’re a nice couple in my head. Gao, your art is too cute, even if it’s not my favourite ship you’re breaking me. Seriously, I hope you post more fanart.

1 Like

@TsukiyoAlex Join the EP7 shipping dark sideeeeeeeeeee :cackle: You won’t be able to fight for longggggg~

Anyway, some AmaAnge art I mainly drew for a friend I RP with!

This one has slight sexual implying so I’m putting it under details in case someone is not comfortable with it-

Summary

6 Likes

Bumping because I drew my child from EP5:

Also, winter Amaange:

10 Likes

teamwitchesoftruth

Happy Golden Fantasia release!
I wanted to do a super quick doodle of what is probably going to be a my main duo. I love my witches of truth uwu

12 Likes

So I decided to paint a thing and here’s the result after weeks of work and procrastination.
(EP5 spoilers? EP5 spoilers)

18 Likes

Looks wonderful

So, now that the Episode 5 Podcast is out; it’s time to put this out.

Here’s a cover of Deadangle and Discolor that I made for the Podcast. Part of me is tempted to revise this further (maybe I should do some vocals :ryukishi:), but either way, here it is :smiley:
You can also hear it from about 2:18:00ish in to the podcast, playing through the outro.

12 Likes

Okay… I’m stunned, that’s just amazing!

2 Likes

Oh my, how awesome… It can’t quite catch Natsuhis Sadness but still it’s totally impressive.

2 Likes

Great track, Jokrono!

Ahem, so, I could be a little bit late with this, but here’s Maria I’ve drawn for Halloween.

16 Likes

I wanted to draw happy Umineko art so I did. Episode 6 spoilers for character designs.

Those who have escaped logic errors

10 Likes

Hello guess who’s back with more EP7 shipping and doodles? this girl over here

Few random doodles of Lion Ushiromiya (EP7)

Implied NSFW EP7 spoilers, I’m putting it under details

Summary

I also have NSFW but I don’t think it’s allowed here, if anyone is actually interested, I can send it/upload somewhere and link it.

2 Likes

mmm yet another Beato!

11 Likes

I drew (ep6 spoiler) Furfur!
tumblr upload here

here!

9 Likes

I really like it!

1 Like

I got a really wonderful sketch by Andrea Caprotti at Ohayocon!

Umineko Full-Series Spoilers

5 Likes