Umineko inspired game-jam

There’s an Umineko inspired game-jam just starting at the moment if anyone is interested. We have until August 16th to submit a VN that can either explicitly be a fan-work, using the Umineko cast, or just be a story inspired by the series. The itch.io page is up here and the lemmasoft page with more info is up here.

I don’t know if I’ll have the time to participate, but I’m really looking forward to trying some of the submissions, it should be a lot of fun (:

4 Likes

I’m no gamesmith, but I’ll at the very least be looking at the applications. i look forward to discussing them on the forums with you guys!

1 Like

I have been sitting on a umineko game idea for some time, unfortunately submission runs at the same time I am visiting japan.

1 Like

Oh in case you didn’t check the link @Daisu , I messed up my post. August 16th isn’t the submission date, it’s the start date, with the submission date being October 4th. Don’t let the dates put you off though, even if it’s not for a game-jam, I’d love to read your story and I’m sure many others would too (:

3 Likes

In case you missed it, the game jam has concluded and you can take a look at the games that were made in the process.

3 Likes