Umineko - Lambdadelta Character Discussion (Spoiler-Free)

Discussion topic for Lambdadelta, the Witch of Certainty.

Please spoiler tag any reference to events from beyond the question arcs and any major question arc spoilers with the [spoiler] tag, providing adequate context in parenthesis.

1 Like

This is a very hard character to discuss without spoliers, as she more or less embodies the link between all the witches and all the game boards. Ryukishi himself refers to her in particular as “something different” when referring to various pieces roles as actors in his works.

2 Likes

When you’re finished with Umineko it should be like that I guess, after you know everything about Lambda, though what you’re saying seems like spoilers within spoilers and I’m even more curious to learn more about her know.

Anyhow, I found Lambda annoying at first and I didn’t care for her much but I’ve come to like her recently, she’s a really fun and playful character. I like how she acts in a more neutral manner too, never being completely on any one side and even when she seems like she is on one side she quickly switches to the other. She truly seems like an ambivalent character though I still don’t know everything about her so this is all I can say for now, but Keeper’s comment has given me a little bit of a hint and I’m looking forward to seeing more of Lambda.

2 Likes

I don’t want to spoil too much. But whenever Lambdadelta says anything, make a note of her statement and reasoning. Use her words as their own set of blue and red.

Bernkastel is like the first piece in a nasty big logic puzzle- mostly given but there’s still a lot there to discover. Figure her out first, then Lambdadelta and Featherine will be unlockable.

1 Like

Yes yes, I’ve already started to somewhat understand what you’re saying about Lambda but I won’t be as nice as you and give spoilers to the other ones who may read this.

lambda is best girl, no arguments.