Umineko Memes and Jokes

i made yesterday

lol

11 Likes

Due to popular demand (and my own desire to make more) the second umineko skit video is now out for your enjoyment! In case of spoilers, please read episodes 1-5 before viewing this.

3 Likes

Here are my latest batch of memes:
46c8df66383db4231840049979a5d941da83112d_00

Ep 3 Spoiler:

tumblr_n6c1svBHJU1tc7ox9o1_1280

Ep 4 Spoiler:

Ep 5 Spoiler:

tumblr_ow8ze2l4se1rbwrsdo1_500

Ep 5 Spoiler/higurashi spoiler:

tumblr_oqor6aW9nT1tg2pxro1_500

8 Likes

Witch Busters

4 Likes

These memes are too good. :weary:

!)Totally original non stolen meme™.

7 Likes

Ah, yes, the Clumsy Gouda Theory. Love it :gohda:

1 Like

I was hoping to dump several Gohda memes at once, but alas, I can only appropriately post one image per post (unless this has since changed after making a few more posts).

This meme has entertained me to the point of making it my discord profile pic for the foreseeable future, or at least until I find a better meme. meme123141gooooonoooooo
Edit: It appears I can now spread my memes a bit more evenly rather than individually, hooray!

6 Likes

Just gonna leave this here.
aspitrice

10 Likes

I have some really bad memes that i made or my friend (The dlanor one was done by a friend we have a really BAD umineko fan page)

5 Likes

He made this when trump won (it’s just a joke nothing political intented)

5 Likes

These are my two favorite memes besides the one about “Battler logic” that sii_kei posted already. Massive Umineko spoilers in the first one, don’t even hover your mouse over it (well if you haven’t finished Umineko you may actually want to stay out of this entire thread):

(Don’t know who made them, although I found them on /jp/ and the image IDs were 1281784839105 and 1286235130692, so it should theoretically be possible to browse Warosu to find the corresponding posts.)

6 Likes

Old Umineko Brazilian meme video

2 Likes

Before the forum close I came to seal this topic Untitled

6 Likes

Oh, we posting some last-minute memes?

Late Episode 4 Spoiler

7 Likes

Last-minute memes it is.
I’ll throw in some Gohda goodness I came across.

7 Likes

My face when I cry:

Rosatrice

5 Likes

Not mine, my these are the epitome of Umineko memes :

3 Likes

Better leave these here so everyone realises we were all a community of weirdos
uminekoanimerealunderwear

1 Like