Umineko Memes and Jokes

So aside for drawing or writing fanfics, another type of fanwork is making memes, shitpost and so on. Luckily for us, the Umineko fandom is very creative and has some really funny memes being posted around, from bad edits to text posts and so on.

This thread is dedicated for all the memes you’re making, finding (I know creditting memes is hard, but if you know the source it would be awesome if you post it!) and getting angry over!

I will start with few of the ones I made that I like or I know that are familiar:

EP7 spoilers:

I have over 100(!!!) of them so I’m just going to post them slowly with time. Happy meme’ing!

14 Likes

PAAAAAAAFEKUTO!! The last one is my favourite.
I guess I’ll post my shitposts from discord here for the sake of posterity.

Remember the chapel closed room in EP 2? Well, it seems the culprit behind it was spotted:

The animated adaptation we all needed but never asked for:

I also shall introduce you to a new witch who didn’t make it in time for the game:

(EP 7 Spoilers)

This is because someone said that they thought of cannelloni when they first saw Beatrice Castiglioni, so I decided to create Beatrice Cannelloni:

6 Likes

I’ve only made a few parodies (I’m surprised they haven’t been taken down haha), but these are the two that have been cycled around time and time again haha.

6 Likes

Oh god I remember these, pfft

Hello I’m back with more awful memes I made.

The reason we’re all here.

A whole bunch of You VS the guy she told you not to worry about I made with a friend:

EP6:

EP7:

8 Likes

You are actually the source of 90% of the memes I have seen online omg :rofl:

1 Like

I remember most of these! Here are some more. None of them were made by me, but I don’t remember where I saved them from either.

Ep 7 spoiler

Ep 5 spoiler

Ep 5 spoiler

tumblr_nig8u5uoFj1qeq3bmo2_1280

tumblr_nig8u5uoFj1qeq3bmo6_1280

tumblr_nopuluD5It1uvqwt8o1_500

11 Likes

It was actually 10 tons, worth 20 billion, but my incompetent ass messed them up :glug:

11 Likes

You just need to go to http://uminekoedits.tumblr.com/ (FUlL SERIES SPOILERS)
I posted there 60% of my memes, the other 40% are scattered around in my chaotic Twitter account!
Some more I made (there’s a LOT where it comes from I stg)

DGqP8PLXcAEvmGS

EP7:

8 Likes

Methinks it’s probably easier to put an “all episodes” warning spoiler in the title rather than try to spoil images, at this point.

Anyway, Marrten/schrodinger’s comics are probably the best Umineko has to offer in term of memes.

(Spoilers for all episodes)

4 Likes

Just posted this onto youtube. Generally spoiler free, nothing really major to the plot. If you want to be cautious, however, read episodes 1 thru 4 because this covers that section. Enjoy! If you like this, I plan on making 4 more of these so consider subscribing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Full series spoilers:

I’m pretty sure the second meme is true for both shkanontrice and rosatrice.

Better than the umineko crack videos pls make more :smiley:

Oh, so we have a Umineko meme Thread, nice to know.

Time to drop some bad Umineko Memes:
If someone asks me why i like Germany i show him this :bern:

a bit of battler
battler_cry
battler_smoking

a bit of bern
bern_mad

Nanjo’s Gaap Cosplay
gaap

a bit of EP5 Erika

erika_nosebleederika_asserika_masturbation_time

and of course a bit from Kinzo and Beato
kinzokinzo1

I don’t own any of these pics/gifs i just found them random on the Internet! :bern:

6 Likes

So I actually made a new meme with my rudimentary image editing skills.

Episode 6 spoilers

4 Likes

Found these on the internet!

ezgif-4-5d7a7a472a

EP7 Spoiler:

TcQUimF7JSJjO

6 Likes
<Oh yeah!> <One more!>

For witches only: Memes are the true source of witches’ magic.

1 Like

Spoiler for Umineko EP8 and RGD Last Season!

When they Cry their Hair turn white.

2 Likes

It’s that time of the year!

7 Likes

Okay, I’ll try to be more careful with my wording with these next memes, since my last ones got hidden.

Spoilers for episode 4:

Okay… I think I blurred it properly this time. Sorry! :sweat_smile:

And here we have a pretty innocent meme:
tumblr_okt6qfIZ7E1t5dv4do1_500

6 Likes

Umineko Characters quoting lyrics to Bohemian Rhapsody! Credit belongs to the blogzen. Check em out here: https://theblogzen.thebombzen.com/post/130670275803/bohemian-rhapsody-as-told-by-umineko

Also, I was thinking about doing an umineko skit (or follow along) to this song. What do you guys think?

7 Likes