Umineko Tea Party Podcast 6: Dawn of the Golden Witch

The Tea Party must go on! After a couple of delays we’re here and ready to discuss Episode 6: Dawn of the Golden Witch. I Aspirety am joined once again by newcomers Seraphitic and Jokrono, as well as veterans MagusVerborum and FlareNetworkC. Regrettably, Jokrono remains in control of the gameboard for this Episode, but I hope to take it back in time for the next one! In this Episode, it’s time to finally expose the heart of the Golden Witch, and offer our honest assessments of the Witch Hunters’ efforts.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://rokkenjima.org/umineko-tea-party-podcast-6/
5 Likes

Once again you have felt the Jokrono hand of editing! Thanks to everyone who was on it, the discussion was really interesting. I hope you’re all as excited as I am for the next two podcasts :ryukishi:

@Aspirety congrats on getting your gameboard back, despite the popular vote :pukuku:

3 Likes

I still think you’re both nerds. :bern:

4 Likes

This was a real fun time! You all should listen to this podcast, it features chicken being defrosted and exploding stress balls.

4 Likes

New Tea Party!
Can’t believe I missed this one.
I am ready for a fun ride.

1 Like

This was a great listen. There is so much to talk about in regards to Episode 6 so I’m glad I got to hear such a great discussion of it.

1 Like