Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 6: Dawn of the Golden Witch, Vol. 3 Released

Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 6: Dawn of the Golden Witch, Vol. 3 Released

The 24th of January 2017 marks the release of the latest volume in Yen Press's English localisation of the Umineko When They Cry manga! This marks the 15th volume of the Umineko Manga released in English, and concludes Episode 6: Dawn of the Golden Witch. Only one more quarter of the Umineko story remains to be told! Episode 6 features art by Hinase Momoyama who illustrated Higurashi Ch. 7 Minagoroshi, as well as the Root Double manga. This volume stands at a whooping 624 pages long; enough to seriously hurt if you whacked someone over the head with it. The blurb reads:

So confident was Battler in the game he had orchestrated that he allowed his opponent, Erika, the use of her precious tape. Immediately, Erika set to work creating three perfectly sealed rooms - seemingly guaranteeing Battler's downfall. Trapped in a logic error, Battler maneuvers deftly around Erika's obstacles, impressing even Lady Lambdadelta. But there are no lengths to which Erika would not go in order to secure victory...

You can purchase this volume in paperback or digital for a RRP of $20.00 USD from numerous retailers listed here including Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, as well as my personal choice for international shipping The Book Depository. It is unclear whether or not Requiem and Twilight have been acquired for distribution yet, but we'll let you know as soon as we do.

Will you be picking this release up, or have you already got your copy? Let us know in the discussion below!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://rokkenjima.org/umineko-when-they-cry-episode-6-dawn-of-the-golden-witch-vol-3-released/
1 Like

Got my copy right here!

And here’s my full collection:

1 Like

I like how it looks like Erika and Dlanor are getting married.

1 Like

Sweeet, Yen Press is making steady progress. :smiley:

I love Hinase Momoyama’s work!

I’ll have to pick this up soon. I have only gotten as far as the Yen Press releases in Umineko, so I need to keep at it if I want to play in the big spoilers everywhere topics.

More books. On the one hand I can’t wait to get all of the manga in my grubby little hands. On the other I only have so much money. Dammit Yenpress.

I’d love to get it, but I got minimal bookstore money this Christmas, and I had to use some of it to buy a relative a book they aren’t going to read more than once (what’s the point of buying something that expensive that you won’t open up more than once?), so I unfortunately won’t be getting it soon. Maybe in April around my birthday (unless Part 4 of JoJo’s manga starts its official release then). I have all of the ones from EP3, the last one of EP4 (since my bookstore only had that one), and all of EP5’s volumes.