What caffeinated beverage do you like?

Tea is my beverage of choice. I like Earl Grey when I’m getting ready for the day, chamomile when I’m really stressed or nervous, lemon tea when I’m sick, and green tea as a treat for whenever I feel like it. Tea is like a healing magic that cures many ailments. I am very dependant on tea. However, even being such a tea lover, I rarely ever drink it without sugar (or honey) and milk. Not only because it makes it sweeter, but because finding the perfectly right balance of sweet and bitter is almost as satisfying as the tea itself.
I am also known to drink coffee. But any coffee that I consume is so sweetened and embellished that it qualifies more as a dessert. Coffee, to me, is more like a method of eating whipped cream and chocolate/caramel syrup in a way that allows me to simultaneously socialize with friends and wake up a little.

2 Likes

Dr. Pepper counts.

2 Likes

Seconding, Dr. Pepper counts,

Usually, Lemon-Lime Carbonated Drinks are my favorites. Seltzer Water is a new favorite. Though a good Hot Chocolate makes my day anytime. Not really a tea person myself though Green Tea is pretty good. And for more obscure sodas, I love “Colombiana” which is a Kola drink made in Colombia.

1 Like

I don’t like coffee or tea, and I typically stay away from soda except for Root Beer and Sprite variants. I don’t really ingest a lot of caffeine, it’s not good for my ADHD. I usually drink milk or water.