What caffeinated beverage do you like?

Cherry blossom tea sounds really good! Where do you get it, if I may ask?

Itā€™s really good, a very smooth and soft taste while still not being too sweet, perfect while eating sushi or just wanting to have something calming.

I can find it in most tea-stores here in Sweden (called japanese cherry for some reason) so look around in your local tea/coffee store and hopefully theyā€™ll have it. Beyond that I canā€™t help you, sorry.

I also drink an absurd amount of tea. Mostly flavored green teas, though Iā€™ll drink black tea occasionally. My favorite is called ā€œSakura Allureā€, which is a blend that can be bought at Teavana (sometimes you can buy it at Starbucks, as Iā€™m pretty sure Starbucks owns Teavana). Itā€™s a fruity tea, as it tastes like cherries!

I also really like orange tea, raspberry teaā€¦ I like sweet, fruity teas.

Soā€¦ over the past few months Iā€™ve been getting used to drinking coffee, and a lot of it. It started off with my simple fascination with a certain brand of canned coffee in Japan, drinking it every day for over a week, and now it has extended to me having a cup of Americano/Long Black every day at work (sometimes black, sometimes with cream/milk + sugar, depending on the mood)

I still do enjoy a good cup of black tea, but I probably drink coffee more often, considering I am now in a coffee-producing country and it is much more available.

1 Like

Puā€™er is my favorite type of tea, but I like more or less any tea with a strong scent to it. Iā€™ve never had a strong sense of smell, so a lot of the lighter more herbal teas just end up smelling and tasting like hot water. One of my exes was a suuuper huge tea snob, so I kinda picked up a decent palette with her and canā€™t handle the shit they serve most places.

I refuse to drink coffee and will only drink soda if itā€™s forced upon me, so I donā€™t actually end up drinking much caffeine. In general itā€™s never had

When it comes to canned coffee, you canā€™t beat BOSS Cafe au Lait.

1 Like

Hot light roast coffee with milk and sugar is my default drink though there are seriously so many good cafinated things in this world itā€™s hard to pick one.

Japanese canned coffee is so good. They donā€™t over sugar it like they do with the US coffee drinks. I like UCC brand a lot too - they should seriously keep it in more office vending machines.

So I just calculated about how much caffeine I consume on a regular basis. Its over 2-2.5 times the daily recommended dosage for an adult, which is 400g. I Consume somewhere near a gram of caffeine regularly with no real issues through sheer huge amounts of black tea.

Am I British yet?

2 Likes

Drinks that much tea.
Deeply cynical
Incredibly confidant in his own abilities
Stoic (mostly) (stiff upper lip and all)

Is @Restkastel more British than me???

BOSS Rainbow Blend was actually the ā€œcertain brand of canned coffee in Japanā€ I mentioned :hauu:

Coffee. Like a true American. Specifically decaf and preferably made with hazelnut cream or agave and half and half if I canā€™t get the hazelnut.
ā€¦Wait Iā€™m 1/3 British so I do drink a lot of tea as well.
Uh, I like Twinnings. Does that mean I can kiss her Majestyā€™s shoes now?? :push:

Personally, you havenā€™t lived till you have had home made soda, yum yum lemonade and orange. However if I had to pick which commercial ones I like, Dr. Pepper is good, Orange Fanta is pretty good too. I usually like things like Mountain Dew Pitch Black and Raspberry though.

3 Likes

I tend to be big with my coffee! My second (and more usual) choice is mountain dew. I like my coffee to be a nice cup from a coffee shop rather than cups made at home, so I drink the dew more often than a good coffee. :yum:

1 Like

Hot Drinks: Iā€™m honestly a big tea person to the point I have a account on Steepster and keep an account of the teas Iā€™ve tried, how many times Iā€™ve drunk them, the teas I want to try and the teas I currently have in my cupboard at the moment.

I also enjoy hot chocolate as well and I do find I tend to order hot chocolate out of coffee shops or cafes more than tea sometimes.

Cold Drinks: Iā€™m quite fond of Coca Cola especially when it comes in a glass bottle but I do enjoy other drinks too such as Fanta, Irn-Bru and Dr Pepper.

I do enjoy coffee, but I rarely drink it because it always makes me feel sick afterwards.

Iā€™m definitely a soda kind of guy, hah. Iā€™ll drink any kind of soda, but my favorite is Dr. Pepper, and lately, Mist Twist.

1 Like

I like tea more than coffee, but some kind of coffee is fine sometimes, depending on situations. Also, is chocolate included? It has caffeine too, right? I love chocolate drinks too. Both with milk, sweet, or original one. I have no certain preferences for tea, but usually just the normal one (jasmine tea, for example). I donā€™t really like green tea though.

I drink soda sometimes. But other than that, I mostly drink mineral water. Itā€™s my best friend.

2 Likes

I love tea and tea.

2 Likes

Tea and Decaffeinated!coffee are my best friends in life-though I do drink more tea than coffee. I usually enjoy drinking Herbal and Black tea and for coffee I prefer it without flavors (so can add in what I want later)

I donā€™t drink hot chocolate as much as I used to, and Iā€™m trying to cut down on soda in favor of flavored seltzer drinks.

I usually drink a few cups of coffee every day as I like the taste of it. Itā€™s not like I need the caffeine though, it doesnā€™t really have any noticeable effect on me.

I also enjoy most sorts of tea but I donā€™t drink it as often as I drink coffee.
Other than that, I also drink lots of cola :pukuku: