What kind of pizza do you like?

I like any pizza as long as it’s good. As with many other things I prefer variety in pizza and usually don’t order the same type twice in a row. The best toppings are cheese, mushrooms and pineapple. The only one I don’t really like is bell pepper, but I’ll eat it occasionally.

Type of pizza is probably more important to the feel of the Pizza experience than the toppings. I like Detroit Deep dish and thin coal oven pizzas the best, but I have not met a new pizza type without some kind of unique merit.

1 Like

Pineapple and pepperoni is amazing, especially with stuffed crust. Thin crust is alright, but I tend to go with handtossed (I don’t much like deep dish pizza.)

Give me the peri peri chicken pizza. If it’s done right its hella spicy, with some half cherry tomatoes thrown on top for moisture, and it tastes just like chicken <3

Edit: not a big fan of onions though, preferably get rid of them

The perfect pizza is composed of mushrooms, onions and a TON of cheese.

1 Like

My perfect pizza consists of mushroom, basil, extra sauce, Thin crusted. Not a fan of any meat in my pizza

1 Like

There’s a Vocelli’s near me, so my family gets pizza there reasonably often (maybe about every other week). I’d say my current ideal pizza would consist of sauce, cheese, mushrooms, onions, and mild sausage. I’m not an expert on crust by any means, but I tend to prefer either thin or softer large crusts.

Im a plain person. Just some cheese and sauce, also if you like pineapple pizza I’m sorry but we cant be friends.

1 Like

what about kiwi on top of Pizza? :3

1 Like

I…never tried it so I dont have the right to judge. But its okay i guess

1 Like

I (and my family) usually order the normal pizza, like with sausages, sauce, mushrooms, and some meat, since that’s the mainstream menu here. The crust can be big or thin, I don’t mind either way.
I personally like choco chips pizza, if that’s pizza (there’s one in another store, and it’s great).

I just like pepperoni and if anything else, bacon. But when it comes to where to get it, I’ll get it at my work, which is a local place. They make a good pizza. Or rather, I make it when I’m clocking out.

So it’s time to revive this thread using visuals.
My dinner on this evening.

Roar show me your sexy pizzas when you have any!

2 Likes

Made a mistake randomly clicking this topic and then realizing that I’m hungry as heck right now. :unamused:

Anyway…

I like most pizzas, but the best for me is your plain old cheese and tomato sauce pizza with a little bit oregano and/or basil. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Well as for the type of pizza, I tend to like Neapolitan pizza as opposed to pizzas that uses thick crusts. As for topics I prefer goat cheese, pineapple, ground beef, tomotoes, and onions.

YES, I AM AN ADVOCATE FOR PINEAPPLES ON PIZZA.

2 Likes

Anything without olives.

i love ALL pizza

I’m lactose intolerant but I love pizza so much that I’m willing to suffer for pizza.

Love you forever pizza.

3 Likes

Hai Dartz

I always take the vanilla one, I know it’s a waste but I’m not dareful enough to try a pizza I might not like.
Though I tried Pizza-Burger and it was gud

If I’m at a pizza place I get chicken parmesan or buffalo chicken pizza. I also love garlic knots. Not pizza, but a pizza accessory??

I’m from around NYC where there’s a real pizza superiority complex BUT domino’s is fine. There’s nothing like getting drunk and ordering bacon chicken pizza at 2 am.