Yet another little nugget of a mystery [GAME 3] [SOLVED]

Tch.

TIME FOR THE FINAL SHOT

The detective has never killed someone in his life who would not be described as “Black” by the average member of public in the area the crime was committed in.

The “Asian” victim would not be described as “Black” by the average member of public in the area the crime was committed in.

Now that this is resolved you need to answer this.

The Asian man was the one with the bullet wound in his head.

Wait did I actually get that right? Holy ****.

The Asian man was the one who committed suicide by means of shooting himself in the forehead. I am under no obligation to explain his motivation as there could be any number of ones that would be sufficient.

Damn Rest, you’re getting close…

How did the Asian man’s body enter the room?

He was moved the same way.

He walked in after witnessing the two men’s death. After that, he committed suicide.

Alternatively the asian man could have been in the room before the corpses were moved in, and he could have committed suicide after the bodies were moved in.

The detective has never touched the Asian man.[quote=“Antra, post:134, topic:1001”]
He walked in after witnessing the two mens death.
[/quote]

But after the two men died, the detective was the first to enter the room through the door.

No-one was in the room when the detective moved the bodies into it.

The asian man could have entered and committed suicide after the detective moved the corpses into the room. This is why he was surprised when he returned.

Isn’t that invalid?

the detective was the first to enter the room through the door.

I did not say he entered through the door, he could have entered through a secret passage or a window since it has not been disallowed for anyone besides the culprit to enter through a non-intended entrance.

8 HOURS

IT ONLY TOOK 8 HOURS

I’m banning @Restkastel from the next game.

So… It’s over?

So, @Restkastel, why don’t you stitch the whole thing together?

Post your full theory, your THEORY OF TRUTH and see how well it matches my Records?

So, it is over.

@Restkastel You are a God.

The detective originally entered with the other three who are dead through one of the secret passages, and was guided in without learning how to use it. He then left through a secret entrance that he did know how to use. He then returned back into the room through the main entrance to the room.

The detective killed the black men in another room in a way that would be consistent with the wounds that were observed when he returned.

The corpses were pushed into the room and not tossed in.

The Asian man was the one who committed suicide by means of shooting himself in the forehead. I am under no obligation to explain his motivation as there could be any number of ones that would be sufficient.

He could have entered through a secret passage or a window since it has not been disallowed for anyone besides the culprit to enter through a non-intended entrance.

The asian man set up the scene like it was now before he committed suicide. This is the reason the detective was surprised when he entered the room, the presence of the corpses being different than he left them as well as the addition of the asian man caused the surprise.

1 Like

…I’m still taking credit for figuring out that the black men were killed in a different room. And for the theory that involved pushing the corpses in.

1 Like