07th Expansion Fan Music

Use this topic to share any fan covers, arrangements and remixes of 07th Expansion music you’ve found on the net, or have produced yourself! When sharing other peoples’ work, make sure to include the source.

【うみねこのなく頃に】月うさぎの舞踏【自作アレンジ】 by sinθ

This is a very very cute and upbeat arrangement of Dance of the Moon Rabbits.

3 Likes

I made a few Umineko and Higurashi covers/remixes on my channel, but this one might be the only one worth sharing. I tried making Wingless sound more orchestral and I added a part of Hope in the middle of the song.

I Hope you’ll like it.

5 Likes

goldenslaughterer (Taishi’s VW2 Edit) by Taishi

A dark, electronic remix of goldenslaughterer, imbued with the spirit of baroque.

2 Likes

Seems like I’ve been listening to too much Happiness of Marionette, as Youtube suggested me a remix of it just now. The remix is basically EDM, so if that’s your thing, here:

According to the title and description, the arrange is by Blackiris.
2 Likes

I found a neat album a while back that remixes all the zts songs (like worldenddominator). It’s an orchestrated remix, so if you’re a giant fan of orchestral music like I am, you should like this one.

As said in the video itself, the remix artist is Glasun-Neko

1 Like

zts on classics is pretty great~

1 Like

This English cover of Taishou A is amazing. Though I will admit that the existence of one character is spoiled in the images shown.

1 Like

Here are two tracks I’ve made for the Meakashi tea-party:

Dancers7: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u3npr0qwouxj8el/Dancers7.mp3?dl=0
Arrangement of a creepy track from the question arcs of the VN. This is one of the few tracks that was removed in MangaGamer’s release of Higurashi back then before the steam one.

Birth of a Miracle: https://www.dropbox.com/s/acm9odvyyip53ph/Birth%20of%20a%20Miracle.mp3?dl=0
An electro remix featuring the most popular song of the VN, You, and the second opening of the anime, Naraku no Hana.

I hope you’ll enjoy :wink:

7 Likes

Omg thank you so much for these! They sound fantastic! ;_;

I may even use these in the podcast if you don’t mind~

1 Like

I don’t mind at all. It would even make me pretty happy~

1 Like

@LTexLT is a great composer and is getting better all the time. One day he’ll make a great OST.

1 Like

So for some reason, whenever I listen to The Boy of the Windmill Shed, I can’t help but think of this. So I decided to spew my disgusting brainchild out, if only for a brief moment.

dino

【Teardrop Theater】三日月クロスゲーム

I really like the Diabolic Theater / Teardrop Theater Umineko fan image songs sung and arranged by iojjj and Sumii. This one in particular is one of my favourites!

1 Like