A brand new nugget of mystery [GAME 5] [SOLVED]

Ughhh… was it all done by a witch then…

1 Like

The sister died instantly using Beato’s definition of such a thing.

Then the serial killer convinced the siblings to commit suicide.

1 Like

At the very least the sister. The serial killer is considered the killer because they gave her the weapon.

Time out for me, I may or may not return to this later.

“I think I’ll exert the minimal force required to fell these theories, as nothing creates more of a mess than overkill. The sister did not commit suicide.

I don’t think anything contradicts this. Before the narrative started, the narrator let the killer in, and then locked the door, then proceeded to destroy the key.

1 Like

Ahaha, I see through all your tricks now!

The serial killer is none other than a newborn baby, and the sister died giving birth to it!

Attributing the death of a lady to the innocent child… you truly are twisted are you not, sorcerer?

2 Likes

Babies at one point were quite the serial killers, werent they

1 Like

…No comment.

“Nothing contradicts it? What about the red about the people present in the house?”

The sorcerer merely sighed in response to that.

“Request for foreshadowing. Also, what about the narrator’s death?”

“Fixed that for you!”

See this is where the tragedy comes in. The siblings, their names Masamune and Sagiri, were actually in an incestuous relationship! They had a recent falling out however and the man knocked over a picture of them together. Ultimately the man could not live with what they did, bringing a child doomed to prejudice into this world. Thus it can be said that the baby caused the man’s death as well!

I must say you have a flair for grotesque stories.

2 Likes

I can worry about that after you’ve answered please.

The sister was not pregnant.

“That was my answer. I was pointing out a contradiction.”

The wording is weird in that the “it” in this part refers to not the house, but the key. The key is a kind of a key that can be locked or unlocked. The key was always unlocked, so even if the house was locked, the killer was able to get in!

2 Likes

“A pleasure to see you here! Sorry, but the “it” that you are speaking of does not refer to the key.

The narrator says:

At that precise instant, his sister had been murdered. As well as the instant before that. And before that. The wording allows me to say that the sister did not die at that instant, but she still indeed “has been murdered in this house”.
Thus, the serial killer killed the sister before the narrator announced that she had been murdered. The statement “There are only two people in the house, myself and my sister” does include dead people. The serial killer killed the sister, then, as @Karifean said, left the house, all before the narrative started.

1 Like

The narrator isn’t in the house! He kept referring to himself as I, but when it came to naming the people in the house, he said “Myself and my sister” even though “My sister and I” would have been applicable. That means somebody whose name is Myself is in the house, our serial killer!

1 Like

I wanna know why theres a table outside the house lmao

EDIT: I guess a patio table would work