A brand new nugget of mystery [GAME 5] [SOLVED]

“Hoh? That is quite the interesting theory. However… **The sister’s death occurred within the same instant that that red began to be spoken in.**”

The serial killer is not named “Myself”!

1 Like

The sister killed the serial killer in the same room as her before the narrator stated that only he and his sister were in the house. However, she then tripped and fell onto the serial killer’s bladed weapon. It was still considered murder because the killer had been intending to kill her.

If such a thing happened it would be considered an accident.

The sister killed the serial killer in the same room as her before the narrator stated that only he and his sister were in the house. At the last moment before they died, the serial killed threw their bladed weapon at the sister. The narrator says they have no idea how much time passed before stating that their sister was murdered. In fact, barely any time passed at all. The blade flew across the room and killed the sister instantly.

While he was thinking of a response to the theory thrown at him the Sorcerer suddenly slapped himself.

“Why didn’t I think of that earlier?! The Serial Killer does not die at any point before or during the narrative!

The narrator and sister both leave the house and enter another house just after the red statement about there only being two people in the house is made.

“Are you telling me that they leave the house while it’s locked?”

Nah, the house can very easily not be locked at that time.

Screw it, I’ve had enough of this farce. I want this point to be clear.

Repeat it: The house counts as ‘locked’ if and only if the front door is locked.

“I’ll go beyond that!”

The house the two are in only has one entrance considered valid for this game, it’s front door! All reds about locking and unlocking probably apply to it just fine!”

Okay… The thing that was important to “her” on the table… Is that “her” his sister or someone different like a lover or a wife of narrator?

The room the two were in was such a room that a part of it was inside the house while part of it was outside. It was made that way. Therefore, the killer could kill them in the same room without being in the house!

“To bring such a ridiculous theory forward you’d need to pair it with some foreshadowing toward such an idea!”

Do you have any of that?

I think it is unlikely, but the killer unhinged the door from its place, then proceeded inside the house.

This implies that from the table, an object can disappear ‘into the darkness’ very easily. This ‘darkness’ could easily refer to an area as described by @Wonderlander, or at the very least foreshadow the existence of such a place!

2 Likes

In blue:

The serial killer didn’t need the house to be unlocked because he had already entered it before the house was locked. Though, he stayed in the balcony and thus he was not inside the house. Then he went in and killed the narrator’s sister.

And I demand this to be replied in red:

The house was locked by the narrator.

“If you’ll excuse me my players, I’m going to have to turn in for the night. I have much to organize before my rest.”

“Feel free to line up an army of blues while I sleep, I’ll cut them all down once I awake.”

And with that, the Sorcerer left to go rest.

Meanwhile, for @Sapphire and @FeatheryWings:

…and picto has already made it clear he considers actions such as breaking the lock either ‘not unlocking the house’ (so it’s still not possible to enter or exit) or ‘unlocking the door’ (which is guaranteed not to happen).

Although the serial killer wielded a bladed weapon while killing the sister, the murder weapon was not that blade he was mentioned to be wielding.

As the group fervently discussed the tale laid out before them, an old crone in tattered rags crept forward and muttered:

“…I too have a theory, if you would hear it.”

She leant upon the lean iron rod which propped up her ancient body and spoke.

The narrator does not consider the murderer to be a person. I proclaim that the murderer in question is a servant of the family and thus not subject to the title of ‘person’ in the eyes of the narrator. This is foreshadowed in the narrator’s delusional state where he confuses a ‘knick-knack’ for a person.

The crone licked her lips before proceeding once more.

“As for the item on the table It was surely the servant themself being struck down for a perceived slight.

The narrator goes mad at the end of the tale after realising that he has let something less than human take the lives of his family. Truly, it is a tale marked by hubris” She smirked.

The old woman pulled her staff back, closer to her frame, looking pleased. The stakes of truth had already risen at her words, and she was sure they would find purchase in the hide of her opponent.

“Well then, what do you think of that one? Esteemed Sorcerer?”

1 Like

"It seems you aren’t quite aware of all the weapons the sorcerer already used. Because both

and

invalidate your blue truth."