Another little nugget of a mystery [GAME 2] [SOLVED]

Why couldn’t someone outside the bank be a philanthropist and understood the situation, gave money to the accomplice and told him that the bank didn’t have enough? I would walk off if presented three times what I was looking for and told the bank can’t give anything.

Hmm…how do I word this, though…
The accomplice was paid from outside the bank and informed the main man.
Remembered bold that time.

1 Like

Let us call the demands the man made concerning the no go zone, people entering/leaving the building and no harm being brought upon him/no attempts to thwart his plan “his second set of demands”.

Out of everyone who the man’s second set of demands were directed towards, not a single one disobeyed them.

That knocks out most of @PocketyHat’s blues doesn’t it?

Now to handle that 3rd one[quote=“PocketyHat, post:20, topic:885”]
The man got the money, but he didn’t actually count how much they gave him, and also got the vehicle and ran away.
[/quote]

HmmmmMMmmmm

Let’s seeeeeeee… how you like THIS!

The man needed that precise amount of money to repay a debt. Otherwise he would die. As a result of this he would not be tricked into taking less than he asked for. He would also not settle for less for any reason. He would literally prefer death to walking away empty handed.

That should also take care of @akafa123’s blue as well.

The accomplice’s identity was a secret. The man wasn’t saying who it was.

1 Like

The man was able to recieve something equally valuable what he requested, either in another form of money, or something equally valuable, like jewlrey. He left the bank after receiving this, either from his partner or someone or something inside the bank.

1 Like

Okay this is very out of the box but here I go:

While the bombs would blow the place sky high, that is what they did. They were placed in such a way that when detonated, would rip the bank from the earth and blowing it “sky high” so to speak while leaving it intact. Even if it fell down, it would still be intact.

2 Likes

The man was attacked from a distance far enough so that his demands were not heard.
I do not have to suggest how they knew the man should’ve been shot, it would probably be to do with the debt he had.

Though I think the other blues are more valid than this one. Let’s try to focus on akafa’s blue since it wasn’t directly thwarted, as if he can’t reject it.
Still we have a buchan angles already so we will go for those first.

1 Like

I thought we can’t use Magic in our blue theories?

Man it’s an hour later, that sucks. If ut was like a day or a week I’d do a ship of Theseus theory but seems we can’t do that.

I think @thesorceress has an interesting point that there was something valuable in the bank that could cost a lot and had given along with the money.

You didn’t say anything about this blue.
But let’s see…

The man died before he could detonate the bombs, either by suicide, sudden heart attack, stroke, seizure, anything that causes the man’s body to fail, any sort of poison, remote controlled bombs inside his body… basically any means that doesn’t require a human to be present to kill someone.

And just to check, please repeat this in red: The bank didn’t have any sort of trapdoor, secret mechanisms, weapons that could shoot the man without any person controlling it, or any of that high tech stuff aside from alarms, security cameras and secure vaults.

1 Like

A bank from another branch sent the money via helicopter and left it outside the 100m radius, allowing for him to teach his desired goal

The Townspeople rounded up money or valuables from their homes and left them outside the 100m perimeter to allow him to meet his amount of mony

There were other things besides funds of worth in the bank, possibly from the safety deposit box, that the culprit could have taken that would be worth enough to equal 100,000 pounds so he was able to satisfy his requirements

Police deployed electromagnetic jamming devices that prevented the culprit from detonating his bombs due to the EM signals used by triggers not being able to go through the interference and cause the explosion

I wake up and find -this- so now I have a few theories you seem to have missed. Im still half asleep so I dont expect them to be totally on point but they should be enough to draw out more information from @pictoshark

To counter Hat, I think I’ll go for:

The man survived the incident.

The man was in debt thanks to an incident involving a forged item. Thanks to this along with the adrenaline coursing through his veins clouding his logic slightly, he would only accept money, not valuable items.

Even if it fell down, it would still be intact.

Okay @Wonderlander, How did the bank avoid damage from this supposed fall?

You seem to be misunderstanding me, Sir.

Out of everyone who the man’s second set of demands were directed towards, not a single one disobeyed them.

This red would include the deaf, the people too far away to hear, everyone! Everyone that the demand was directed toward. Every possible intended recipient.

I’ll tackle @Restkastel’s next. Give me a little bit of time…

1 Like

There was someone who had a lot of money in the bank, so he gave it to him along with bank’s money.

1 Like

His accomplice attacked him and did not fatally wound him.
Just because he lived, doesn’t mean he wasn’t harmed.

1 Like

@Pictoshark doesn’t think the above is valid so I’ll elaborate:
[color=blue]The directions are not directed towards someone who the man is friendly with[/Color] - why would he refer to his accomplice getting in 100M of him?

1 Like

Repeat in red please: the man willingly left the bank.

A bit of tactics advice for everyone.

Don’t necessarily aim for what you think is true, instead aim for possibilities to make the witch use reds and cut off avenues of escape and provide more information. Personally I think the main weak points are whether or not he received the money, the status of the bombs, and perhaps the status of the detonator. We need to keep throwing theories at the wall as long as they are human and keep forcing more reds quickly to make him give us information so that we can deliver the deathblow.

Using blue as a single shot to shoot at specific theories is not taking full advantage of it, and instead you should use it to drown the witch in a sea of automatic machine gun fire truth. Its a shotgun or a machine gun, not a sniper rifle.

The man did not receive the sum he requested.

I can use an old red to counter this:

Next!

I coooooooovered thiiiiiiiis

Next!

How did he attack him?

1 Like

But that’s hard to deeeeeeeal with. : - (

2 Likes

Also, I’m not sure if this is valid as I’d have to post more after it to make a theory, but suppose the accomplice doesn’t exist - that is the man is bluffing people could easily get near him.
Lemme try to get that in blue - **The supposed accomplice is a bluff and therefore the man could be easily attacked or otherwise stopped from going through with his plan
By stopped I refer to any way, such as defusing the bombs. Huh, might wanna get thst in another blue…Though I think said blue would be defeated by the above reds, so we would have to come up with another way.

1 Like

But out of everyone who the man’s second set of demands were directed towards, not a single one disobeyed them.

One of these demands was to not attempt to thwart his plan.

1 Like