Cirno Roulette - Game I - [Over] ANTRA VICTORY

Lets do this properly. @UsagiTenpura I claim box 7

2 Likes

“In the meantime, how about a slight sparring match? Lady Sorceress, care to join me?”

@thesorceress

3 Likes

Snaps my finger and Michael BLOWS UP.

2 Likes

As the dust settles, Michael can be seen holding both his arms in front of his face in a defensive pose.

That’s what I was hoping for.

He lunges forward at her at an incredible speed, charging energy into a punch.

2 Likes

Disappears in a cloud of purple smoke only to reappear next to UsagiTenpura.

“Oooooooooh gamemaster! Weren’t we going to have tea?”

2 Likes

Damn I missed my shot at dying first.
I kick open box #05 @UsagiTenpura

4 Likes

Michael stops dead, as if he had been expecting this outcome from the start. “There’s that ludicrous speed again. Truly magnificent. You would make for a fine addition to our order.”

He makes no motion to attack again, instead standing back upright.

2 Likes

Anytime you want XD. Lolimages got to stick together.

Blackrune has opened #05 while feeling a great deception over still being in one piece.
Sadly for you, there is no bombs inside.
You get to keep your limbs for the time being.
What a great tragedy!

…Oh, you also get a cookie.

2 Likes

The frog on thesorceress’s shoulder looks shell-shocked, in a slight daze, it leaps off towards the boxes. Making it’s way to box #4. It sits on top and licks its lips. It looks hungry at the thought of a little pictosnack within…

@UsagiTenpura

5 Likes

I take this as a claim, not an opened?

1 Like

@UsagiTenpura I wish to open my box! Let’s see if my luck pans out. Wait, of course it will! I’m Hououin Kyouma!!!

2 Likes

SleepingPliskin has opened #07, forgetful for a moment of his own identity
Lucky you, there is an actual cookie inside.
It’s delicious, I assure you.
What a great victory!

…Oh, you also get to live.

2 Likes

In that great explosion, it seems that a bottle was rocked, shocked and knocked to the ground smashing it open and getting little bits of glass all over the floor. What a mess for the poor janitor. First human/witch/whatever body parts and now this kind of thing. The kind of thing that makes you go “screw this!” and throw up your hands and dedicate yourself to a life of hermit-like solitude.

Ah, but every silver cloud has a grey lining. And, in this case, that would be the ever-adorable, and quite charismatic demon the bottle has released.

“Kuhihihihihihi~!”

Zepfur

"My name is Zepfur! The one who rules over the love between mortals! The one who flours, sprinkles, bakes and frosts it until it’s sickeningly sweet to the stomach! The baker in hell’s patisserie!

As thanks for releasing me, I will take part in this [Game of Cookies and Bombs] until you’ve reached the threshold of your pleasure and satisfaction! Yes, I… The Almighty Zepfur… Will indulge your earthly whims on this night!"

@UsagiTenpura And, with that, Zepfur shoots out a tentacle and grabs Box #6. She opens it as soon as it gets in her greedy little hands.

4 Likes

Zepfur has opened #06, while a confused gamemaster ponders about tentacles/greedy hands combo
What a great victory!

An additional prize is inside.
You obtain a mini pictoshark.
You are free to mess around with him for the time being, but don’t break him.
I still need him to open up a box at the very least.

@pictoshark You are now potentially free (you may want to check with @zepfur about this), at least to claim another box. While remaining small, you won’t be able to try to claim many at once again for the time being. Don’t worry, you will grow back.

Box #12 also reappeared

Note : as Karifean wanted to reserve #12, it is currently claimed by him, but unopened.

#01 #03 #08 #10 are left.

2 Likes

Oh hey, I didn’t explode immediately? Maybe this’ll be the game where I finally–

Blackrune suddenly feels something touching his back. Looking over his shoulder, it appears to be a parasol. But he has no time to be surprised, as a giant laser appears out of nowhere, turning him into ashes.

“Apologies. I don’t usually step on humans, but this one walked over my flowers the other day. :heart: That’s almost as inconsiderate as waking someone up without their permission.”

“By the way, who are you? This looks like a fun game. Shall I participate?”

5 Likes

Oh my, everything happened while I was at work. Knowing my luck, I’ll have a BLAST with this game.

@UsagiTenpura I claim Box #8! Because 8 is gr8 m8 and I’m kinda l8 and I don’t want to deb8 and I’m sorry but making bad jokes is just one of my character tr8s.

4 Likes

Flare eyes the box awkwardly, stroking his chin. “Hmmm. I have a 25 percent chance of exploding if I open this. However, if I let someone else open another box first, and they don’t explode, that chance goes up to 33 percent. I better just open it now and pray the cookie isn’t an oatmeal raisin one.”

@UsagiTenpura Gingerly, Flare lifts the lid from the box with his eyes closed…

3 Likes

“Oho, what’s this? A tiny little… @pictoshark. Well, well. I hope you don’t think I’ll be letting you go that easily… I am a demon, after all.”

Zepfur tilts her head back and forth, thinking it over.

zepsmug

“Kuhihihihi… I don’t suppose you’re a fan of beautiful girls and vore, are you? The rules imply it’s better for me to not eat the cookie, but I haven’t had a decent meal for quite a while. Human flesh is almost as delicious a treat as human suffering, you know?”

She holds MiniPictoshark by the scruff of his neck and dangles him in the air for a bit, before suddenly snapping him away in a little box and tucking him away in her pocket.

“Eh. But if I eat you, you might actually enjoy it. And, besides, you’re way too small to be filling. So I guess I’ll tuck you away until I think of something better to do with you.”

Inside the box, there’s a tiny set of airholes so you can still breathe and (if you scream at the top of your lungs) be heard.

5 Likes

This doesn’t really work as the RNG is already determined, as such the content of #08 you have picked up will not change no matter who picks up what at this point.

FlareNetworkC has opened #08, while praying the cookie goddess
What a great victory!

Additional gamemaster message : I really want you to pick up box number 11 next time to see your number-puns.

Oh… also @zepfur while you may keep pictoshark in captivity for the time being, remember that he still has to have the freedom to pick up a box this turn. Otherwise I will have to use more of my absolute lolimagic, this time with a different target.

Not that I mind at all.

1 Like

“Hooray! Snickerdoodle!” Flare grins as he gobbles down his cookie greedily. He then suddenly looks over to see a very peculiar sight.

“What in the world?..Why is that demon creature playing with that tiny stick figure shark?”

2 Likes