Cirno Roulette - Game I - [Over] ANTRA VICTORY

“Just… take me to box #1…”

2 Likes

“Tch. You could at least say please, you know?”

I use my powers as a demon to teleport Box #1 into the tiny box with Pictoshark. How? I don’t know the exact details, but let’s just say it works. Somehow…

2 Likes

@UsagiTenpura

I tear open Box #1, noting while I do that Zepfur technically disobeyed me by bringing Box #1 to me rather than the inverse.

3 Likes

Very well let’s do this in order…

Pictoshark has opened #01, not considering the danger, as he has a cunning idea
Lucky you, there is an actual cookie inside.
It’s delicious, I assure you.
What a great victory!

…Oh, you also get to live.

An inconsequential rule breaking should be punished by an inconsequential punishment, but so be it.
@zepfur is now stuck on janitor duty because I have yet to scrape the remains of poor EternalMagician off the floor and wall, and also there will be another baka who’ll get to blow up this turn.

This does not compromise gameplay in any way, but should provide some grumbling.
As this is a binding task, you also cannot make pictoshark do the chore for you.

More impressive from my pov is the cunning of pictoshark attempting to turn around a situation playing against him so rapidly.
This clearly deserves a reward out of respect. I have an idea in mind, but I shall play that card when the next round comes up.

Only four boxes are left unopened, and two unclaimed (#03 and #10)

3 Likes

@UsagiTenpura
The fearsome Iron Golem, standing thirty plus feet tall, walks towards the bakery.
He begins to crawl into the door, sticking his head in to see what’s going on.
After poking his head out, a huge Axe comes in and slices open box number 10…

…but the Golem is not clever, and gets box 3 instead.
The Golem hides the fact that a mistake was made.

3 Likes

Michael looks over towards the Golem and the demon. “It’s unbelievable what kind of strong beings this event attracts… I hope we will still be able to spar with each other later.”

Readying once more, he moves to Box 12, for real this time.

“Time to end this.”

I open Box 12

@UsagiTenpura

3 Likes

Just to clarify there.
Was the mistake opening up box 10, or going for box 3 after?
And which of the two things the golem tries to hide?
@King_Titanite_XV

Michael has opened #12 without doing anything special this time
How mild
What a great victory!

1 Like

The golem tried to choose box 10, but ended up choosing box 3.

2 Likes

Okay, sorry for being confused.

The Golem has opened #3 while trying to open up #10
However I’m not certain A Golem can truly appreciate this.
What a great victory!

Perhaps stupidity has it’s uses.

Bancho is now forced to pick up #10 and open it
Renge Miyauchi (BunnyAdvocate) is now forced to open up #04

*Some unknown man named Bancho has opened #10 somehow without even lifting a finger
Somehow the box is empty however opening it triggers up a trap in the floor in which Bancho falls. The trap then closes, making it impossible for anyone to know what happened in there. While others are wondering what happened suddenly a muffled explosion sound is heard, suggesting that the explosion is occuring so far bellow the ground that they may very well have already died.

Obviously an empty box means no cookie. Bancho is now eliminated

Renge Miyauchi (BunnyAdvocate) has opened #4 while somehow being asleep
What a great victory!

ROUND TWO IS OVER

No more cookies left to distribute.
Feel free to talk about whatever while I prepare round 03.

@Quixote Also obtains his special prize.
Quixote has obtained a true live Cirno
This will surely have strange effects on your behaviour, but that will have to be seen as the later rounds plays out.
Have fun.

5 Likes

“Ah… Wait… Wait, I’m a janitor now.”

Maid!Zepfur (the change in clothes was instantaneous. Or, more like, Zepfur’s form isn’t a set thing anyway.) picks up her mop with disgust and swishes it around experimentally.

“This is a step down from a demon, don’t you think? I mean, he got his box in the end, didn’t he?”

Zepfur moans to no-one in particular, as she begins mopping up the bakery, dusting the counters, and sparkling the place up.

She’s… actually quite good at it. Could she be abusing demonic magic?

“Well, while I clean, I’m just gonna put you right here…”

Zepfur places Pictoshark’s locked little cell in the bucket of stink water, where it floats like a boat on rough and rancid waves.

4 Likes

Flare, out of curiosity, walks over to the bakery door and opens it. However, what he sees outside both puzzles and terrifies him, and he quickly shuts the door and strides back towards the other end of the building.

(Feel free to improvise what’s outside the bakery! I’m just trying to give us something else to wonder about.)

2 Likes

Perhaps this is enough?

Or are you wondering about the scenery?

1 Like

Well then this sure was a confusing round.

@BunnyAdvocate With the round over, your punishment now ends. You are back to being a human.

@pictoshark With the round over, your punishment nearly ends. That is you are now back at a normal size. However you still belong to zepfur for the time being.

@zepfur Feel free to have more fun here.

Additionally due to my promised reward of the last turn I will allow a reprieve of the rules for a one time event. That is, I will actually allow pictoshark to use the plan that made him get punished in the first place.

Let’s see what happens with this.

The RPS will be played by sending me PMs containing your choices.

Also an additional information for those who it interests
-Before being reshuffled the bomb was orriginally in #11, which almost made the round end as soon as it started. thesorceress gets to live due to pictoshark breaking the rules. Bancho died due to it as well.

Once again I will update this post in order for people to see which boxes are claimed and which aren’t, and which are opened and which aren’t.

And now without further adieu…

03round

@thesorceress @Quixote @Karifean @BunnyAdvocate @Blackrune @SleepingPliskin @Antra @FlareNetworkC @pictoshark @Zepfur @King_Titanite_XV

#01 A Golem (1cookie inside) also some tea!
#03 Okabe Rintarou (1cookie inside)
#05 thesorceress (1bomb inside)
#06 Antra (1cookie inside)
#09 Maid Zepfur (1cookie inside)
#02/04/07/08/10/11 (6cookies inside) distributed among the remaining players

3 Likes

The Golem immediately takes box number 1, putting the cookie it just gained inside the box (and subsequently opening the box).
@UsagiTenpura

2 Likes

I will claim Box “6” and open it.
@UsagiTenpura

2 Likes

“Whew.”

Zepfur wipes her brow, finally having made the bakery a sparkling and splendid thing of beauty. Of course, her face falls as soon as she sees the boxes.

Time for another mess… And she was still the maid…

“Nnngh… You’re really trying my patience here, Benefactor-Sama. But, fine. If I recall correctly, there’s a certain trick here…”

@UsagiTenpura Zepfur sweeps up box ⑨ and peeks inside. As she does so, she intentionally kicks the bucket (no, not like that) to make its waves extra choppy. Taking it out on poor pictoshark, eh?

5 Likes

As the Mad Scientist that I am (with the suggestion of Lab Member 03), I shall take box 3 @UsagiTenpura

2 Likes

No time wasters aren’t you.

The Golem has opened #01 inadvertently, destroying what one suppose was meant to be cookie storage by error
However I’m not certain A Golem can truly appreciate this.
What a great victory!

Antra has opened #06, no question about it
What a great victory!

Maid Zepfur has claimed #⑨
…A certain fairy is protesting. Let’s see what happens.
A pictoshark probably is as well…

Okabe Rintarou has opened #03 while talking to himself
What a great victory!

3 Likes

The golem attempts to finds this certain fairy to try to quieten them down…

He also keeps the two cookies he has safe with him.

1 Like

Hmm…

This reminds me of a dilemma. A handsome man owes a debt to the owner of a large company. “My boy, you are a hardworking and quite fetching lad. I have a proposal. In order to wipe away your debt, I would like you to be my son in law.” Obviously, he has no choice but to accept. But here’s the thing. The daughters of this man are notoriously ugly. All except one. Obviously, he wishes to marry her, but her father is more eager to marry off the ugly ones. Eventually, they come to a decision. A sort of game.

There are three doors, behind one is a beautiful bride. Behind the other two are her ugly sisters. The man is free to pick whichever door he likes, and will be forced to marry whoever is on the other side. This pleases the father, as the odds are in his favour, see?

Anyway, the groom-to-be picks door number 3. That’s when the father does something interesting. He opens door number 1 to reveal an ugly daughter, and offers to let the groom change his mind before his final pick.

And there’s the question. Should the groom switch? Or should he stay?

The funny thing is that, apparently, the correct answer is to switch. It’s some weird nonsense to do with statistics. Of course, in my case, the question is reversed. Instead of wanting to get the “bride”, I want to get one of the “ugly sisters.” In that sense, my chances of being “wrong” have been increased by the opening of these boxes. Thus, switching would be a foolish move…

That said…

“Hmm… Ah, I see. I have it. The solution to this problem…”

“Since the box didn’t explode from me peeking inside (even if I couldn’t see anything) then… It should be able to handle this nicely!”

With a smirk, Maid!Zepfur fishes out the PictoShark box and slips it into box 9.

“If you tell me whether there’s a bomb or a cookie inside, I’ll be eternally grateful! I’ll even call you master from now on!”

She shouts at the box.

2 Likes