Cirno Roulette - Game I - [Over] ANTRA VICTORY

“You really think the game master here would let that happen?”

“You dolt!”

2 Likes

At that moment I return to normal size (slightly later than expected), effectively opening Box #9.

@UsagiTenpura

2 Likes

You’re aware that pictoshark is back to normal human size aren’t you?
Also that you can’t claim more than one box per turn so even if the bomb is inside, you still have to keep it.

That would be totally worth it tho XD
Well that didn’t work out…

Okay fine.
pictoshark has opened #09 kept going by spite
Lucky you, there is an actual cookie inside.
It’s delicious, I assure you.
What a great victory!

…Oh, you also get to live.

Now the only question is wether @pictoshark does this as a service to @zepfur or actually keeps the cookie inside.

I’ll let you decide about this.

Obviously this means that Zepfur currently has to chose between a cookie+slavery or risk again getting a bomb and keep a pictoslave. Both seems like totally good options if I was in that position.

2 Likes

The matter which the gamemaster raised brought an unexpected smile to the face of the one who had just opened the ninth box.

“Demon. What was your name again? @Zepfur? My right shoe. I need the tip cleaned, with my preferred polish being saliva.”

“I’m sure that you’ll help with this matter, unless you want that pull to not count as yours…?

1 Like

"Eh?

Eh?! Ehh?!"

The… game is certainly getting heated. I’ll admit, I’ve never been on this end before. It’s almost exciting, in a disgusting and humiliating way.

“My name is Zepfur. The demon who brings people together in love and life… The one who cleans up and dusts their torment and lust until it sparkles… The Maid of Hell’s Hostess Club…”

Zepfur bites her lip in irritation.

“Human… Don’t think that I will forget this humiliation…”

She bends down, and leans over the shoe. She’s so close she’s almost kissing it. Glaring up at Pictoshark she sticks out her tongue.

“I was right, though. Pegging you as a degenerate… Though I guess I got your fetish of choice wrong. Well, whatever. All the pleasure in this world, I give it all to you.”

With a sigh, she opens her mouth and wraps her jaws around the shoe. Inside her mouth, multiple tendril like tongues shoot out and give the shoe a deep clean from tip to sole. All the dirt, dust and muck sucked clean off. Finally, she relinquishes the shoe, now spotless (albeit dripping in sticky saliva) and wipes it off with her apron.

"Ptooie… There. All clean. I even went a little overboard in my… service.

Well? Are you happy now… Master…?"

4 Likes

So it seems that Zepfur obtained the cookie after all.

Just going to bring up a point.
You only said you’d call him master.
Not that I mind if you want to reverse the actual positions, but technically pictoshark still belongs to you. You just have to call him master.

I’d totally reverse the positions in your situation, but to each their own.

Also @zepfur don’t worry, as this is picto’s special card he can play, you won’t be punished for taking up two boxes for him. You also won’t blow up even if one of them contains the bomb, as your turn has passed there.

1 Like

“Jeez that got a bit weird.”

He tosses the cookie to the demon.

“Could you grab two boxes for me? I have something I want to do with them.”

1 Like

The little witch spins around, surprised and upset that she missed all the fun. She collapses on box 5 and grabs onto it, clinging.

@UsagiTenpura! I want to open this one!”

1 Like

thesorceress has opened #05, being distracted by the romcom on display
There is very clearly a comically looking cartoonish bomb inside.
There’s also a little piece of paper duct taped on it saying "magic”.
No cookies for you. This is the real tragedy.

KABOOM

It appears that the fate you narrowingly avoided last turn has rapidly caught up with you. At least you get to try your theory about bomb vs magic now.

@thesorceress Feel free to depict your own last moments. I don’t mind a comical fashion that somehow makes you still alive, as the core point is that you’re not getting a cookie this turn and thus you are eliminated from the game.

ROUND THREE IS OVER.
Let me distribute the remaining cookies for now. Feel free to talk about how you are opening your’s while I prepare round 04.

3 Likes

The Iron Golem remembers he never opened a box on the first round, and asks to be directed to it, somehow doing so without speaking.

2 Likes

The witch apprentice looked up, dusting ashes from her hair and then suddenly fell on the ground. Of course, a bomb could not hurt a witch, but that did not stop her eyes from filling with tears until she broke out into hysterical sobs.

“Uu~ uu~. UsagiTenpura is so mean! Never gonna play anything ever again.”

And with that the girl stood up and ran straight away from the game.

5 Likes

“Ah, what a shame, Master.”

Zepfur shakes her head and smiles at @pictoshark apologetically.

“You missed your chance. Well, as your loyal maid, I’ll just make sure to be quicker next time…”

Sorry, did I say apologetically? I meant deviously.

2 Likes

Do not worry, I automatically open up the remaining boxes after an explosion and distribute the remaining cookies to everyone left.

Tho if there was one number you particularly desired, feel free to say so.

1 Like

Well then, things got interesting once again.
I can’t wait to watch how this unfolds, aren’t you all the same?

For the record @pictoshark is still allowed to play his card and it appears that @zepfur has chosen the route of servitude. Feel free to have fun, both of you.

The RPS will be played by sending me PMs containing your choices.

Once again I will update this post in order for people to see which boxes are claimed and which aren’t, and which are opened and which aren’t.

And now without further adieu…

04round

@Quixote @Karifean @BunnyAdvocate @Blackrune @SleepingPliskin @Antra @FlareNetworkC @pictoshark @Zepfur @King_Titanite_XV

#01 Antra (1cookie inside)
#02 Okabe Rintarou (1cookie inside)
#04 MaidZepfur (1cookie inside)
#05 Renge Miyauchi (1bomb)
#06 Michael (1cookie inside)
#07 pictoshark (1cookie inside) also some tea!
#09 The Iron Golem (1cookie inside)
#10 Yuuka (1cookie inside)
#03/08 (2cookies inside) distributed among the remaining players

1 Like

“Let me get this over with…”

And then he tore open Box 7, tossing Box 5 to his “maid”.

@UsagiTenpura

2 Likes

The Iron Golem asks for box number 10 from the first round, as it was the box he asked for originally before he cut open a different box accidently. It would be fitting.

With box number ⑨ for the fourth round unclaimed, and it seeming to give good luck according to everyone else, the Golem takes it in his hand and chokeslams the box, breaking it open (and hopefully not shattering the cookie).

@UsagiTenpura

2 Likes

With a swoop, Antra snatches up Box “1” and opening before anyone can say a word.
@UsagiTenpura

2 Likes

“Ah, no thank you!”

Zepfur deftly dodges box 5, and instead picks up box four. @UsagiTenpura

"I think I’ll take this one instead.

In any case, I was expecting something more, Master @pictoshark. Using your special card just to end up tossing one of your precious boxes to your maid. It’s almost like you’re serving me."

2 Likes

“Gurk!”

He let out a nervous chuckle.

@UsagiTenpura Please tell me that act didn’t use up my ‘card’…”

He was also somewhat frunstrated at how his previous tearing only tore a layer of the lid off and went for a better grip for this second attempt, opening Box #7.

2 Likes

“Kuhihihi~ You’re only allowed to claim two boxes, remember? And considering I didn’t accept Box #5… Master, you’re still the one who claimed it! Technically.”

Zepfur laughs a boisterous, and cruel laugh.

“But… Maybe we can still make a deal to sort that out… If that’s how these things go.”

Zepfur licks her lips, with devious thoughts in her head.

2 Likes