Cirno Roulette - Game I - [Over] ANTRA VICTORY

pictoshark has opened #07 in a rush to end this madness
Lucky you, there is an actual cookie inside.
It’s delicious, I assure you.
What a great victory!

pictoshark has also claimed #05 in accordance with his special priviledge

The Iron Golem has went back in time to open #10 in round 01
What a great victory!

The Iron Golem has opened #09 failing at not shattering what’s inside
Lucky you, there is was an actual cookie inside.
What a great victory!

But do not worry, the buttler is there for that purpose, you will get a replacement cookie.

Antra has opened #01 with swiftness that rivals the wind
What a great victory!

Zepfur has disobeyed her master and did not open #05, instead has opened #04 in her typical cocky maid act
I will leave the discretion of how to handle this situation to the both of you
What a great victory!

@pictoshark your claim of box #05 remains valid, you get to chose what to do with this from now on. If the two of you want, you can make cases about this situation for me to become the final arbiter of it. I will also allow you to keep using that card until it actually has a form of use or another in the setup.

1 Like

Oh boy Okabe is gonna love this

3 Likes

"Very well, I’ll save this box for anyone capable of beating me in an arm wrestle.

And you misunderstand my intentions Demon. I didn’t toss you that box to help you out particularly. It was merely to speed things along."

And with that he spun around suddenly donning the appearance one would usually associate with his activities as the Sorcerer of Curiosity.

He pulled a six shooter out of his cloak and slotted six glistening red bullets into it, an identical empty gun appearing on @Zepfur’s hip as he did so.

“Would you care for a game to pass the time?” he asked her.

2 Likes

“Hmm… A game… In my life, I’ve been part of many games. But actually playing them… I’ll admit, I’m pretty spotty.”

She tilts the gun back and forth and even looks into the barrel.

“How do we play? And, more importantly, what’s the wager…”

2 Likes

Yuuka watches with a smile as people blow up one after the other.

“One of these contains a spellcard each round… An interesting way to settle these things. I could not have lived this long without a bit of luck. Shall I try?”

A line of sunflowers shoots out of the ground below Box 10, transporting it to Yuuka. Curious, she opens it with a swing of her parasol, planning to take whatever is inside. @UsagiTenpura

2 Likes

Yuuka has opened #10 with her usual grace
What a great victory!

…Oh, you also get to live.

1 Like

“The wager shall be this!” he said as he pulled an empty translucent pen with a green lid out of his pocket.

“It’s ink shall be filled by our clash, and it will go to the victor, it’s ink being bound to the loser. It’s entire cartridge will be invariably drained when a single question is written in it, regardless of length. The writing will compel the victim associated with the ink to answer the question in the red in private. Are you interested in playing?”

2 Likes

“Hm~ Hm~ Hm~ So it’s a bit of a truth or dare kind of deal… Oh, could it be… Master, are you going to confess to me~?! Kuhihihihi!”

Zepfur roars with laughter before rapidly switching into a sneer.

“But what kind of secrets could I possibly desire from you? The truth part is so boring… We need more dare. How about the loser owes the winner one favour?”

1 Like

you could literally ask “what’s the most embarrasing fact about yourself?”

why would you need any more

2 Likes

"A favor…? It’s less defined, but it works…

Sure." he said tucking away the pen and revealing a ring, it’s function obvious.

1 Like

“I’m greedy, what can I say~?”

Zepfur shrugs nonchalantly.

"Oh, but you misunderstand. I’m thinking both a truth, and a dare. The whole package.

Well? Go big or go home, right? High stakes pierce all the better."

1 Like

“Hoh?”

The sorcerer pulled out the pen again. "That sounds good. Give me a moment to begin the game in earnest. As clarification the victim reserves the right for the “truths” to be told in secret.

Are you prepared?"

1 Like

“Hmm… About as prepared as I’ll ever be.”

Zepfur smiles sweetly.

“Ready when you are, Master.”

1 Like

“It’s quite boorish to make such loud noises in another’s domain without permission, so shall we clash in private, or play upon this public stage regardless?”

1 Like

"All the world’s a stage. And all stages are mine.

Lest my benefactor, or the gods above, take issue. This will be our arena!"

1 Like

@pictoshark @zepfur I would like to know how you are going to determine this, but wether this is not exactly how you’re going to play this out, I believe a RPS game in PMs sent to me would normally settle it.

Your choices tho, I’m leaving this to the both of you.

1 Like

I wish to choose box 2, as this will probably kill me! But I can go of in the blaze of glory!! @UsagiTenpura

2 Likes

Box #02 has been claimed by you, but you did not speak of opening it yet.

1 Like
In an envelope now

The sorcerer threw a piece of paper at the demon, the paper seemingly getting bigger and bigger fading out as it did until it’s writings defined the entire space the two stood in.

The others present were not within the space the two combatants were but could still perceive and understand their actions.

Their hands were tied as far as contributions to solving the mystery went however as they were unable to submit theories or answers, almost as if such a thing would never be allowed.

The mystery was as follows:

"In case you aren’t familiar with the rules it’s pretty simple. Form an answer to the question that matches the facts without using the supernatural as an explanation, and fire it at me with that gun.

I reserve the right to reveal new facts to shoot down an incorrect answer but I doubt that I’ll have to to be honest, I think there’s only room for the correct answer here.

If you give up I win. If you reach the answer then you win.

Simple."

4 Likes

Suddenly the sorcerer halted his motions looking to see the demon had fallen unconscious from exhaustion.

He folded his prior game up into an envelope and sat down with a sulk.

1 Like