Devil's Playground - Game 2 - [SOLVED]

Shuta was dead when Aimee opened the door.

Shuta could have been killed by Garovel, Arvin, Mark and Jamie, since Garovel had the master key any of them could have used it to lock the auditorium after killing Shuta. In room 1 Garovel killed Aimee and Meldin and decided to play dead, but got killed by his partner without the others noticing. The key Madison took wasn’t the master key, so the culprit used the master key to unlock the lecture hall, killed her and locked the door.

Repeat this if you can:

1. Nobody was hiding in any of the rooms.
  2. Madison was killed after locking herself in the lecture room.
  3. The key Madison acquired after being roused was the master key.
  4. There is only one master key.
  5. Nobody is using someone else’s name.

Madison was killed after locking herself in the lecture room.
The key Madison acquired after being roused was the master key.
There is only one master key.
Nobody is using someone else’s name.

You may need to clarify what this means. If you mean that nobody other than the victims were in the room, then yes.
Nobody was hiding in any of the rooms.

The master key was never used to lock the door to the auditorium.

Shuta could have been killed by Garovel, Arvin, Mark ,Jamie, Madison or Meldin, since Garovel had the master key any of them could have used it to unlock the auditorium and kill Shuta. In room 1 Garovel, Aimee or Meldin killed the others and decided to play dead, but got killed by his/her partner(s) without the others noticing. After locking herself in the lecture room, (one of) the culprit(s) could have opened the door to the lecture room and killed her, and in the next morning they just pretended the door was locked.

I’m sorry if you already said this, but did Madison lock the lecture room? Also, could you repeat that locking a door means that nobody can enter or leave the room without using a key?

That doesn’t neccesarily negate my theory, it simply means she or Garovel (having the master key) killed Shuta before, and Aimee being an accomplice entered the room aftewards to make it seem like it was a closed room.

New theory in any case :

The culprits were Garovel., Arvin, Mark, and Jamie. Garovel killed Shuta before Aimee entered the auditorium in the opening narrative. The auditorium was never locked or Garovel unlocked it using his master key! Afterwards, Garovel killed Aimee/Meldin and played dead himself. Mark, Arvin, and Jamie knew Garovel was playing dead so of course they weren’t fooled. Afterwards, sometime before 8:00 A.M., Mark, Garovel Arvin, and/or Jamie managed to kill Madinson. Possible ways they could have done this was : They never actually woke up Madinson, they killed her, placed her in the lecture room and locked it from the outside. The narration states they simply grabbed the master key, not that the master key was with Madinson’s body! They did this to create an illusion of a closed room to throw off the police.

To clarify, this still can fit the red truth of “Madinson was killed after she locked the lecture room”, if the lecture room was room 5(ie: when everyone split up to a room in the beginning). She could have locked the door then.

The Auditorium was locked after Shuta entered it. Furthermore, Garovel never opened the auditorium door with the master key.

Let me expand my Red. The Auditorium was locked after Shuta entered it. Furthermore, the master key never opened the auditorium door.

Madison locked the lecture room.

I refuse, Jarkus is a ghost and can float through walls. Furthermore, I had already claimed that there were windows. Unfortunately for you, Nobody took a step outside The Swiss between the times of Shuta’s and Madison’s death.

The culprits were Aimee, Arvin, Mark, and Jamie. After everyone went to their rooms, Shuta left the auditorium door open to invite Aimee for a late night tryst. Shuta then closed the door behind him as per the red truth. Aimee killed Shuta then and opened the door as a ruse to “discover the body”. Afterwards, Aimee killed Garovel and Medlin and played dead herself Mark, Arvin, and Jamie knew Aimee was playing dead so of course they weren’t fooled. Afterwards, sometime before 8:00 A.M., Mark, Aimee, Arvin, and/or Jamie managed to kill Madinson. Possible way they could have done this was : They never actually woke up Madinson, they killed her, placed her in the lecture room and locked it from the outside. The narration states they simply grabbed the master key, not that the master key was with Madinson’s body! They did this to create an illusion of a closed room to throw off the police.

To clarify, this still can fit the red truth of “Madinson was killed after she locked the lecture room”, if the lecture room was room 5(ie: when everyone split up to a room in the beginning). She could have locked the door then.

When Shuta closed the door, only Shuta was in the room.

Closing the door doesn’t mean locking the door, therefore Shuta could have closed the door while leaving it open and somebody entered through it. Repeat this: “Nobody entered in the auditorium before Aimee found Shuta’s body.”

Yeah I was just gonna say this.

Sorry, I guess I’m in the mood to contradict his red instead of actually proposing a theory.

The thing is we have these reds :

1. Shuta was dead when Aimee opened the door

2. When Aimee arrived in the auditorium Shuta was dead

3. When Shuta closed the door, only Shuta was in the room

4. The auditorium door was not opened after Shuta entered it until Aimee found his body. Of course, Shuta closed the door behind him

Putting all this together, me thinks that Shuta did in fact “die” alone- that is he is the one faking his body, and since we have “no one would be fooled by a faked body”, Aimee wasn’t fooled. She knew the body was fake. Are Shuta and Aimee accomplices?

The culprits/accomplices were Shuta, Aimee Arvin, Mark, and Jamie. After everyone went to their rooms, Shuta faked his death in the auditorium. Shuta then closed the door behind him as per the red truth. Aimee discovered the body, but Mark, Arvin, Aimeeand Jamie weren’t fooled (as accomplices). Afterwards, Aimee killed Garovel and Medlin and played dead herself Mark, Arvin, and Jamie knew Aimee was playing dead so of course they weren’t fooled. Afterwards, sometime before 8:00 A.M., Mark, Aimee, Shuta,Arvin, and/or Jamie managed to kill Madinson. Possible way they could have done this was : They never actually woke up Madinson, they killed her, placed her in the lecture room and locked it from the outside. The narration states they simply grabbed the master key, not that the master key was with Madinson’s body! They did this to create an illusion of a closed room to throw off the police.

Try again.

The culprits were Aimee, Arvin, Mark, and Jamie. After everyone went to their rooms, Shuta left the auditorium door open. Aimee attacked Shuta, left the room, and in his death throes, Shuta closed the door the auditorium. Aimee later opened the door as a ruse to “discover the body”. Afterwards, Aimee killed Garovel and Medlin and played dead herself, Mark, Arvin, and Jamie knew Aimee was playing dead so of course they weren’t fooled. Afterwards, sometime before 8:00 A.M., Mark, Aimee, Arvin, and/or Jamie managed to kill Madinson. Possible way they could have done this was : They never actually woke up Madinson, they killed her, placed her in the lecture room and locked it from the outside. The narration states they simply grabbed the master key, not that the master key was with Madinson’s body! They did this to create an illusion of a closed room to throw off the police.

Shuta was in perfect health when he closed the door.

Hrmmm I do have a crazy battler-esque theory, but I’ll save it later. Here is something more conventional:

The culprits were Aimee, Arvin, Mark, and Jamie. After everyone went to their rooms, Aimee went to the balcony, and scaled towards the window of the auditorium. She may have used a rope of some sort to create a ladder of sorts to enter and exit the auditorium. After killing Shuta, she left the auditorium. Aimee later opened the door as a ruse to “discover the body”. Afterwards, Aimee killed Garovel and Medlin and played dead herself, Mark, Arvin, and Jamie knew Aimee was playing dead so of course they weren’t fooled. Afterwards, sometime before 8:00 A.M., Mark, Aimee, Arvin, and/or Jamie managed to kill Madinson. Possible way they could have done this was : They never actually woke up Madinson, they killed her, placed her in the lecture room and locked it from the outside. The narration states they simply grabbed the master key, not that the master key was with Madinson’s body! They did this to create an illusion of a closed room to throw off the police.

How? If you check out the floor plan, the Balcony is a lot smaller than the Auditorium… did they walk on the building? Regardless, The windows in the auditorium were never opened or used.

Fufufu…
Repeat it: The balcony is not inside the auditorium.