Devil's Playground - Game 2 - [SOLVED]

OBJECTION. It still doesn’t mean he was dead when she found his body.

Shuta was dead when Aimee found his body.

In fact, to stop this completely:
Shuta’s body refers to his dead body.

Finding the body doesn’t imply she has to SEE the body, so she could have found his body before her accomplice opened the door.

Already denied.

The auditorium was locked after Shuta entered it. When Shuta closed the door, only Shuta was in the room. Shuta was in perfect health when he closed the door. The culprit was in the auditorium when Shuta was killed. Shuta died before Aimee opened the auditorium door on August 13th after roll call. When Aimee arrived in the auditorium Shuta was dead. The auditorium door was not opened after Shuta entered it until Aimee found his body. Aimee only opened the door to the Auditorium once that day.Shuta’s body refers to his dead body.Shuta was dead when Aimee found his body

Shuta was alone when they closed the door in the auditorium, but for only that moment. The culprit entered the auditorium afterwards- from the balcony! The culprit, Arvin, Mark or Jamie, entered the balcony from the second floor. One of them shot Shuta with a gun or something. The balcony does constitute the auditorium. Afterwards, Aimee opened the door to the auditorium for them as their accomplice. The culprit then planted the sword before Aimee lured everyone else into the auditorium

*Note: This was edited out but I’ll include it anyways.

The balcony does constitute as part of the auditorium

Prepare for my Red.

How did this mysterious culprit plant the sword?

There is no way to get down from the balcony without jumping.
Jumping would kill the jumper, without a doubt.

What is this about shooting? My ghost hates guns.

Shuta was definitely stabbed.
The culprit looked Shuta in the eye as they killed him.

Pah, again with the door opening?

Aimee opened the door for no one.
Before and while Aimee opened the door, she was alone. After Aimee opened the door, everyone arrived as a group. None of them had the chance to sneak away or do something by themselves.

Shuta was alone when they closed the door in the auditorium, but for only that moment. The culprit entered the auditorium afterwards- from the balcony! The culprit, Arvin, Mark or Jamie, entered the balcony from the second floor. One of them shot Shuta with a gun or something. The balcony does constitute the auditorium. Afterwards, Aimee opened the door to the auditorium and before everyone else arrived, she stabbed Shuta’s dead body with the sword.

Afterwards, Aimee killed Garovel and Medlin and played dead herself, Mark, Arvin, and Jamie knew Aimee was playing dead so of course they weren’t fooled.

Afterwards, sometime before 8:00 A.M., Mark, Aimee, Arvin, and/or Jamie managed to kill Madinson. Possible way they could have done this was : They never actually woke up Madinson, they killed her, placed her in the lecture room and locked it from the outside. The narration states they simply grabbed the master key, not that the master key was with Madinson’s body! They did this to create an illusion of a closed room to throw off the police

The total number of accomplices and culprits add up to 2.

Shuta was alone when they closed the door in the auditorium, but for only that moment. The culprit entered the auditorium afterwards- from the balcony! The culprit, Arvin, entered the balcony from the second floor. One of them shot Shuta with a gun or something. The balcony does constitute the auditorium. Afterwards, Aimee opened the door to the auditorium and before everyone else arrived, she stabbed Shuta’s dead body with the sword.

Afterwards, Aimee killed Garovel and Medlin and played dead herself. Arvin first checked the bodies, him being the culprit wasn’t fooled by Aimee. He killed Aimee and thus when the other two checked the body they justifiably believed Aimee was dead.

Afterwards, sometime before 8:00 A.M., Arvin managed to kill Madinson. Possible way he could have done this was : He never actually woke up Madinson, they killed her, placed her in the lecture room and locked it from the outside. The narration states they simply grabbed the master key, not that the master key was with Madinson’s body! He did this to create an illusion of a closed room to throw off the police

They each were the first one to check a body. Arvin checked Aimee’s, Mark checked Garovel’s, and Jaime checked Medlin’s.

Shuta was alone when they closed the door in the auditorium, but for only that moment. The culprit entered the auditorium afterwards- from the balcony! The culprit, Arvin, entered the balcony from the second floor. One of them shot Shuta with a gun or something. The balcony does constitute the auditorium. Afterwards, Aimee opened the door to the auditorium and before everyone else arrived, she stabbed Shuta’s dead body with the sword.

Afterwards, Aimee killed Garovel and Medlin and played dead herself. Arvin checked Aimee’s body, him being the culprit wasn’t fooled by Aimee. He killed Aimee and thus when the other two checked the body afterwards they justifiably believed Aimee was dead.

Afterwards, sometime before 8:00 A.M., Arvin managed to kill Madinson. Possible way he could have done this was : He never actually woke up Madinson, they killed her, placed her in the lecture room and locked it from the outside. The narration states they simply grabbed the master key, not that the master key was with Madinson’s body! He did this to create an illusion of a closed room to throw off the police

Repeat this: “When Arvin, Mark and Jaime went to check on Madison the door was locked, and Madison was dead with the master key locked inside the lecture room.”

When Arvin, Mark and Jaime went to check on Madison the door was locked, and Madison was dead with the master key locked inside the lecture room.

If Aimee and Arvin were culprits, ‘they’ could not be involved, as I said that the total culprits and accomplices numbered 2.

Repeat this:

1. “The culprit never used the windows.”
  2. “There isn’t a balcony in the lecture room.”
  3. “The culprit killed Madison after going through the door.”

Ha, looks like you did not check out the floor plan. On the other hand, if this is you mocking me… I AM what’s stopping you from a path to damnation. I’d recommend being a little more respectful.

There isn’t a balcony in the lecture room.
The culprit killed Madison after going through the door to the lecture room.

I’ll have to refuse the other one.

Floor plans are for humans like you.

Afterwards, Aimee killed Garovel and Medlin and played dead herself. Arvin checked Aimee’s body, him being the culprit wasn’t fooled by Aimee. He killed Aimee and thus when the other two checked the body afterwards they justifiably believed Aimee was dead.

When Madison locked herself in the lecture room, Arvin went along and killed her, leaving through the window.

The window was locked when the three survivors came to investigate!

He could have unlocked those, repeat they can’t be locked from the outside and I’ll change my blue.

Time to nip this in the bud.

I will expand this Red.

Nobody took a step outside The Swiss between the times of Shuta’s and the investigation by Arvin, Mark, and Jamie.

Furthermore!

Madison entered the room alone.

The only way to get into Madison’s room was to fly through the walls!

Let it be known that the windows could lead anywhere, not only the outside part of The Swiss. Also, just because the culprit went through the door to the lecture room it doesn’t mean the culprit went through the door after it was locked, so the culprit could use the window to enter and commit the murder, it’s a pain to edit the blue so please give me a more consistent red and I shall do so.