Devil's Playground - Game 2 - [SOLVED]

Repeat this: “When Arvin, Jamie, and Mark went to check on Madison, the three of them were outside the lecture room”

When Arvin, Jamie, and Mark went to check on Madison, the three of them were outside the lecture room

Repeat “After Madison locked the lecture room, nobody left the lecture room until her body was discovered”

I refuse. My ghost left the lecture room, obviously.

Repeat “Nobody was in the lecture room when Madison locked it”

Shuta was alone when they closed the door in the auditorium, but for only that moment. The culprit entered the auditorium afterwards- from the balcony! The culprit, Arvin, entered the balcony from the second floor. One of them shot Shuta with a gun or something. The balcony does constitute the auditorium. Afterwards, Aimee opened the door to the auditorium and before everyone else arrived, she stabbed Shuta’s dead body with the sword.

Afterwards, Aimee killed Garovel and Medlin and played dead herself. Arvin checked Aimee’s body, him being the culprit wasn’t fooled by Aimee. He killed Aimee and thus when the other two checked the body afterwards they justifiably believed Aimee was dead.

Arvin entered the lecture room before Madinson did. Madinson entered the room(and placed the master key in the lock) but did not like the door yet Arvin killed her near the door and quickly left… As Madinson’s body was falling in her death, she bumped into the key and locked it

Nice catch. I was hoping you would be fooled by my Red, “Madison entered the room alone.”

Unfortunately,
Nobody else was in the lecture room when Madison locked it.

Nice try, but also a bust.
The lecture room did not have an autolock

Wow… 107 posts… Nice going :smiley:

Dunno if this has been said but, repeat it!

“When a door is locked, it blocks all kinds of entry or exit through that door!”

Now, if you have given us the floor plans, they must be useful. I cannot solve this now, but you can @TsukiyoAlex! You got this! Compare the plans!

Welcome to the Devil’s Playground. I always welcome new souls to harvest.

When a door is locked, it blocks all kinds of entry or exit through that door!

I am too lazy to properly read and analyze all those posts so you aren’t going to harvest mine.

Hmmm… maybe I should go and read…

The game will be ending soon. If you want, I can send you a list of Reds.

1 Like

Repeat these:

1. After Madison was killed, nobody locked the lecture room.
  2. After Madison was killed nobody entered or left through the window of the lecture room.

After Madison was killed, nobody locked the lecture room door.

As for the other, I refuse. I thought I had already talked about the window.

**Added door to the red truth

Shuta was alone when they closed the door in the auditorium, but for only that moment. The culprit entered the auditorium afterwards- from the balcony! The culprit, Arvin, entered the balcony from the second floor. One of them shot Shuta with a gun or something. The balcony does constitute the auditorium. Afterwards, Aimee opened the door to the auditorium and before everyone else arrived, she stabbed Shuta’s dead body with the sword.

Afterwards, Aimee killed Garovel and Medlin and played dead herself. Arvin checked Aimee’s body, him being the culprit wasn’t fooled by Aimee. He killed Aimee and thus when the other two checked the body afterwards they justifiably believed Aimee was dead.

Just like it was possible to enter in the auditorium through the second floor into the balcony,
there was a way to enter in the lecture room from Arvin’s room through the window, and just like going from the second floor to the balcony in the auditorium doesn’t constitute leaving The Swiss, going from Arvin’s room to the lecture room through the window also doesn’t constitute leaving The Swiss. Let it be known that unless you explicitly say that using the window to enter or leave in the lecture room is the same as leaving The Swiss, this theory is not invalid.

Is this satisfactory?

Not at all, one should be able to still enter or leave through the window without going outside the window. Perhaps negating the use of the window would be best.

Using the window to enter or leave in the lecture room is the same as leaving The Swiss.

Fine. Here you are.

Repeat this: “The window was never used before Arvin, Mark, and Jamie went to check on Madison”

I refuse.

Repeat this: “The culprit was inside the lecture room when Madison was killed”. Word by word, please.

1 Like