Devil's Playground - Game 3

In that case:

1. After the group entered in the garage, Kalladin stretched his hand outside the window and placed Vin’s head on the roof, the head was dragged by the rain and fell on the floor.
  2. Even if Kalladin didn’t throw the head, he rolled it or used a similar method so that the head would end up outside the garage.
  3. Kalladin put the head near the entrance to the garage, so it only looked like it was outside the garage.
  4. Vin’s head was seen inside the garage, the text is misleading people into thinking the head was outside, but since Kalladin was inside the garage he simply displayed it when the group left the garage.

Kaladin placed the head outside while remaining inside the garage by streaching his arms out to place it there.

Kaladin placed the head outside using some sort of aid to extend his reach further.

I’ll red these later.

Kaladin did not use a body part or any other device to move the head outside the Garage.

The head was 100% outside the Garage.

Arya aided him on moving the head, even if she didn’t touch it, she simply used a glove or a tool, or kicked it with her feet, and put the head outside the garage. In fact, anyone from the group could have accidentally kicked it outside the garage.

Kaladin simply decapitated Vin be it by the shed entrance or wherever Vin was killed. The head simply dropped in its location by gravity . Kaladin did not touch the head in other words after Vin’s death.

Nobody from the group aided in the head’s movement, even unintentionally.

Then how did it end up by the Garage after the group got there.

I’ll red the first one later.

Dalinar placed the head on the roof before he was killed and it just fell to the floor after he was dead and the group was already inside the garage.

And I won’t be fooled again:
Vin’s head was taken inside the garage before the murders started, when they were exploring the island, when the group was struggling with the garage’s lock, Kalladin left Vin’s head outside somewhere and it fell on the ground after the group had already entered in the garage.

Kaladin dropped the head by the door where it sits on an incline, this allowed the head to roll out the door for the party to find Vin’s head.

Well Vin could have been killed by the garage then.

It’s my first time participating here. :slight_smile:
I have a repetition request if that’s alright:
“At least one of the bodies crumpled on the ground is alive inside the shed when discovered in the by the group”.

Kaladin and Vin earlier that day were in the garage. Kaladin may have led Vin there or literally physically grabbed him. This satisfies “Vin’s head being put in the garage by Kaladin”. Kaladin may have entered through the garage through the door, and left through the door/window (it doesn’t matter too much how he left given our current reds). Afterwards the shed killing later that day, Kaladin simply decapitated Vin from behind, somewhere outside the garage when the group was going to the garage. The head fell by gravity, and thus Kaladin did not move the head.

Pffft. That’s hillarious.

Dalinar did not put Vin’s head on the roof.

Kaladin never took Vin’s head into the Garage before the shed door was broken down.

Really trying with this one, eh?

The head did not roll to get in front of the Garage.

I confirmed that the first three murders were correct.

Same as above.

Vin was killed in the vicinity of the shed. Nowhere near the Garage was he killed.

I’ll red these and find the appropriate reds when I get home.

Kaladin and Vin earlier that day were in the garage. Kaladin may have led Vin there or literally physically grabbed him. This satisfies “Vin’s head being put in the garage by Kaladin”. Kaladin may have entered through the garage through the door, and left through the door/window (it doesn’t matter too much how he left given our current reds). If the garage door was broken earlier that day then that still satisfies the red. After the shed killing that day, Kaladin simply decapitated Vin from behind, somewhere near the shed, when the group was going to the garage. Near the shed still equals= outside the garage The head fell by gravity, and thus Kaladin did not move the head.

My blue still holds true, they just had to break down the shed door earlier that day, probably when they were picking the stages for the murders.

Repeat this: “Vin’s head was brought inside the garage after Vin was dead”.

Plus: When the group left the Garage, they saw Vin’s head. that doesn’t mean it happened immediately after, I can say Kalladin slipped right after “the group” wasn’t inside the garage anymore, placed the head there and ran away unnoticed. Continuing with the Arya accomplice in my theory, as long as Arya leaves the garage, the people inside it don’t constitute “the group” anymore, so Kalladin has leeway to escape unnoticed, and even if he’s seen by Arya, being an accomplice, she won’t say anything.

Can I get a confirmation that all these reds work with eachother @Luadog?

Kaladin placed Vin’s head on a device so that after the door opens it falls on the ground, then he enters the garage through the window and kills Dalinar and wait’s in the garage unail the group leaves. He then leaves and puts the head back in the garage it’s purose fufilled.

The head was right outside the Garage.

Neither Kaladin nor Vin broken down the shed door before the group did.

Confirmed.

Vin’s head was brought inside the garage after Vin was dead

They saw the head immediately after leaving the Garage.

Confirmed.

No device was used to move Vin’s head.

Kaladin and Vin earlier that day were in the garage. The garage door was broken down earlier that day by someone other than Kaladin or Vin (ie:Horrace or Sethon). Kaladin may have led Vin there or literally physically grabbed him. This satisfies “Vin’s head being put in the garage by Kaladin. Afterwards, Kaladin decapitated Vin from behind near the garage and fled the scene.

The Garage door was not broken down until the group broke it and found the body inside.

Please specify all the people referred to as “the group” and repeat that “the group” only constitutes living people from the time the shed was broken down until they went to the guest mansion.