Devil's Playground - Game 3

Kaladin locked Dalinar in the garage. He then gave Vin the key which he used to enter the garage and locked it behind him and killed Dalinar and exited through the window.

The group would have noticed Vin slipping out of the room while they were inside.

The Garage door was locked from the outside.

I don’t think I have put down this theory yet.
Kaladin killed Dalinar in the garage after entering through the window. Then left through the door and locked it.

And alternitively
Kaladin locked both Vin and Dalinar in the garage. Vin killed Dalinar in the garage and exited through the window and rejoined the group.

How did he lock it?

When the door to the Garage was locked, only Dalinar was inside.

Yet, Kaladin was the one escaping the garage, and not Vin, as for The group would have noticed Kaladin slipping out of the room while they were inside. The “room” was the shed and not the garage, also by leaving while the group wasn’t inside the room, Kaladin was able to escape without contradicting those two reds.

Thought I had this down before or at least having it inferred in general for most of my theory
Kaladin has the key

Hmm, looks like that error was due to Hovlane saying Shed when he was obviously referencing the Garage.

The group would have noticed Kaladin slipping out of the room while they were inside. The room refers to the Garage.

Then how did Vin’s head end up where it did?

The master key was taken by the group when they left.

Again while they were inside doesn’t mean he didn’t leave while they weren’t inside.

Kaladin was, without a doubt, inside the Garage when the door to the Garage was opened.

I like how cornered you seem to be on this issue
My original theory refers to the time before Kaladin was locked in the shed.

Or
It is said in the original story that the master key is not working on the garage, as such I am referring to another key for the garage that is used to unlock it.

The door to the garage was opened, Kalladin left the garage, the group entered the garage, Kalladin placed Vin’s head on the ground and ran away.

There is only 1 key to the Garage, and that was destroyed right after it was used to lock the Garage the first time.

Kaladin did not kill Dalinar before the door to the Garage was locked.

Kaladin was in the Garage when the group entered it.

Kalladin killed Horace and Sethon inside the shed and locked the door from the inside, after Vin confirmed Kalladin’s death, he was beheaded by Kalladin, Kalladin left the shed with everyone else while carrying Vin’s head, the others didn’t realise it was Kalladin instead of Vin because the number of corpses and alive people remained the same to them. Upon arriving in the garage, Kalladin gave Vin’s head to Arya, while everyone was trying to open the garage with the master key, Kalladin used the window to enter in the garage and kill Dalinar, he then stayed in the garage, after the garage door was opened, Arya placed Vin’s head on the ground and they all entered in the garage, upon noticing Vin was missing, they all saw left the garage and saw Vin’s head on the ground, at that moment Kalladin left the garage. After the survivors headed to the guest mansion, Kalladin followed after them and went to kill Adolin in the basement, however, Arya and Adolin ended up being killed themselves, but Kalladin’s body ended up hidden somewhere in the basement, so Astrid and Shallan missed it.

1 Like

Hoh, nice theory Alex. Sadly for you:

Kaladin did not give Vin’s head to anybody!

I have three blue theories to counter that:

1. Kalladin put Vin’s head somewhere before entering in the garage, and it fell to the floor after the group entered in the garage.
  2. He threw Vin’s head while he was inside the garage, Vin’s head doesn’t count as Vin,
    so the group didn’t notice it
  3. Arya grabbed Vin’s head herself, she didn’t wait for Kalladin to give it to her.
1 Like

Vin’s head was taken inside the Garage by Kaladin.

What is this ridiculousness?

Kaladin did not throw Vin’s head.

None of the members of the group that entered the Garage touched Vin’s head.

2 Likes

Let’s see how you respond to this:

After the group entered in the garage, they realised Vin wasn’t with them, and left the garage, at that time, Kalladin left the garage, placed Vin’s head on the ground and ran away.

When Kaladin left to place the head they did notice he had gone as they still thought he was Vin causing them to wonder "where had Vin gone?"

When the group left the Garage, they saw Vin’s head.

Kaladin did not leave the Garage while they were in the Garage.