Devil's Playground - Game 3

I will confirm that for the first 3 murders… But explain Kaladin placing Vin’s head outside the garage a little more.

(Essentially give me a theory for the garage and Vin’s head)

Alright let’s try a few out
The note left outside the garage refered not to Dalinar but to the group of people who entered the shed. Since they did not find the key in there Kaladin killed Vin to get them to follow the rules.

Dalinar was not dead at the time when the note was found and was instead hooked up to a device that would kill them should the garage not be opened with the key.

Kaladin killed Vin because he had found the key to the shed, and he was killed to keep him quiet.

Also because I don’t think I see it above a request.

The garage door operates the same as the shed door meaning it requires the associated key in order to open, it requires the key to be unlocked or locked from either side and if broken down it still can be locked or unlocked.

I’ll follow the lead, how about this:

Kalladin killed Horace and Sethon inside the shed and locked the door from the inside, after Vin confirmed Kalladin’s death, he was beheaded by Kalladin, Kalladin left the shed with everyone else while carrying Vin’s head, the others didn’t realise it was Kalladin instead of Vin because the number of corpses and alive people remained the same to them. Upon arriving in the garage, Kalladin placed Vin’s head in the ground and, while everyone was trying to open the garage with the master key, he used the window to enter in the garage and kill Dalinar, he then left the window and hid himself. After the survivors headed to the guest mansion, Kalladin followed after them and killed Arya and Adolin in the basement, however, Arya and Adolin struggled and were able to kill him as well, but his body ended up hidden somewhere in the basement.

No traps were used to kill people.

Oh? This is irrelevant. As I said, motive is not something that you need to solve for. These two Blue’s show nothing.

What an interesting Blue. I’ll give you something unsatisfying to deal with.

Vin’s head was not on the ground when the door to the garage was opened.

Alright next up
Kaladin left Dalinar in a state where they were slowly dying, the note was to be in reference to save Dalinar. Because they took so long using the wrong key Dalinar died while they were trying to get in.

And expanding on Alex

The group could have already unlocked and entered the shed, while they were distracted by Dalinar’s body they did not notice as Kaladin slipped out and placed the head.

Dalinar was killed instantly.

The group would have noticed Kaladin slipping out of the room while they were inside.

Alright I’m going to continue taking stuff from Alex’s theory. I like it more.

Kaladin before locking himself in the shed had tied Dalinar up in the garage stuck the note in the door which was purposely false to make them think there is a key for the door. Then he played dead in the shed until they left for the garage. While they were trying to get the door unlocked he snuck unto the garage from an open window and killed Dalinar and then snuck back out the window as they entered and placed the head outside

It’s never unsatisfying when I’m playing with, however, I shall present three changes to my theory to show that red is useless against me:

1. The head was put in another place and fell to the ground after they opened the door to the garage.
  2. Kalladin planted Vin’s head while the others were distracted by Dalinar’s body, or even after that, since all he had to do was hide himself.
  3. Another person planted Vin’s head there some time after the door to the garage was opened.

This Red will cut down all your theories.

After escaping from the Shed, Kaladin never used the same entrance twice.

Alright how many windows are there, or if you want it in blue
There are enough windows for Kaladin to enter and exit from the room 4 times

There is only 1 window in the Garage.

He left through the door, and then planted Vin’s head on the ground, disappearing afterwards, that would explain why they only noticed then that Vin wasn’t with them.

I refer you to this.

They did notice him, but they still thought it was Vin, this method is similar to how he escaped the shed.

Alright next up
Vin, before he was murdered entered the garage and killed Dalinar then locked the door and placed the note. Then “found” the note with the group and went to the shed. There Kaladin murdered him and then placed the head outside the garage

Only 4 people were in the group that entered the Garage.

Vin did not kill Dalinar before the door to the Garage was locked.

Kalladin left the garage, so he doesn’t count in that group, my blue remains.

In that case, Vin locked the garage, entered through the window and killed Dalinar.

How about this
Kaladin locked Dalinar in the garage. Vin then entered through the window and killed Dalinar and then exited from the window. He then went with the group to be killed by Kaladin in the shed then Kaladin placed the head outside the garage.

Nitpicking to the extreme. Well done.

Even if Kaladin were to leave the Garage, if he entered the Garage with them, he counts as a member of the group that entered the Garage.

Vin did not enter through the window and kill Dalinar.

And in my theory Kaladin didn’t enter the garage with them, he entered alone and left the garage after the others entered it. Still no contradictions, at this rate I should suggest repeating “Nobody entered in the garage through the window”, that’s certain to leave me speechless.