Devil's Playground - Game 3

One of the three in the shed faked their death, then left through a window after the group had left.
They then killed Vin while people were distracted in the garage.

Well done spotting that detail about the door being broken down.

Locking the shed’s door even after it has been broken down prevents entry and exit using that door.

But let’s also simplify this a bit.

These doors are incredibly sturdy. After the door was broken down, it still functioned as a normal door and could be locked and unlocked. Another way of saying this: Breaking the door down had no impact on its functionality.

None of the three people used the window after the group had left.

1 Like

One of the three in the shed faked their death, then broke down the door (…again) after the group had left. They then killed Vin while people were distracted in the garage.

Hahaha, that’s good. That would have been a nice resolution to the first murder …

But how did they fake their death? Their bodies were inspected.

Helping out a little here
A drug such as curare or another from a simmilar family of herbs. Curare relaxes muscles and slows breathing and heartbeat and weakens them. This could form a quasi-dead situation where anyone but trained proffessionas could mistake for death. They could have then used some sort of makeup to appear strangled to death.

Can you repeat “Kalladin, Horace, and Sethon were dead when the shed was broken down for the first time”?

If you don’t want to, I’ll give you a treat:
Kalladin, Horace and Sethon, for some unknown reason, were lying on the ground, right after the shed was broken down, Astrid killed them before anyone else noticed they were alive.

Let’s not be limited to the door, repeat “The shed window was never used”.

If you can’t, then:
Adolin entered in the shed through the window, at that time the shed was sealed, they then killed Kalladin, Horace, and Sethon, locked the shed and left through the window. That way, Adolin can commit the murders while not entering in the shed after it was sealed.

Nobody would have mistaken someone’s death, regardless of the tools used to set up the death.

Why bother repeating such a general red when I don’t need to…

Nobody died when they were inspecting the bodies.

But what sort of devil would I be if I didn’t adhere to some of your requests.

The shed window was never used.

Can you repeat
All bodies were inspected by all members of the “surviving party” surviving party being the people who find the murders.

I refuse.

Then possibly could we get who inspected whose bodies? Or since I noted this possible wording mistake, confirm this?

All bodies or parts of the body that were found by the “surviving party” were inspected by all members of the “surviving party”. The “surviving party” refers to those who follow behind the murderer and finds the bodies after the murderer kills them.

Vin inspected Kaladin. Adolin inspected Sethon. Shallan inspected Horace.

Then for this first part I would like to propose:
Sethon faked his death so the casual observer could not notice he was alive and Adolin covered his deception. Then when the group left for the garage, Sethon then broke through the shed door and killed Vin.

Sethon never left the shed.

Edit: Clarified the Red… That’s what I get for doing things quickly on mobile.

Which group are you talking about? The survivors or the dead?

Changed the Red. I thought that you were referring to Adolin for some reason.

I know that feeling, I do all of this on mobile.

Horace faked his death so the casual observer could not notice he was alive and Shallan covered his deception. Then when the group left for the garage, Horace then broke through the shed door and killed Vin.

Or

Kaladin faked his death so the casual observer could not tell and Vin covered his deception. Then as the group left for the garage, Kaladin broke through the door and killed Vin

Then finally

Sethon faked his death so the casual observer could not notice he was alive and Adolin covered his deception. Then when the group left for the garage, Sethon killed Vin as he was leaving and tossed his decapitated head out through either a window or door. Thus when the group came back they found Vin’s head outside without finding the body.

They found Vin’s head outside the garage. Sethon was not capable of throwing it to a place that was out of his line of sight and out of his range. In fact, nobody is capable of doing this.

Instead of just changing the other Reds, I’ll draw your attention to a Red that I just remembered I used.

This red does not specify when they are confirmed dead at, so my other two blues for Kaladin and Horace still stand.

Alright then, you’ll get the Red you were hoping for. As if something like timing would get me…

When the shed door was sealed, there were 3 dead bodies inside.

Now then
Kaladin killed Vin after he had confirmed that Kaladin was dead. Because no one thought Vin was dead at the time no one thought to inspect to see if he was dead. When they left and locked the shed door Kaladin then broke it open and placed the severed head of Vin outside the garage.