Devil's Playground - Game 3

How many entrances are there in the garage?

There are 2 entrances. The door, and the window.

Kalladin enters in the garage with Vin’s head, the group open the door and enter in the garage, Dalinar leaves the garage and places Vin’s head outside, or throws it, Kalladin then kills Dalinar, the group notices Dalinar’s body and aterwards leave the garage to look for Vin, while they’re focused on Vin’s head, kalladin leaves the garage.

Alternatively, Dalinar’s body was alive and they all they all knew it was alive.

Quick reminder to go back and red-ify all those posts

1 Like

Hmm, I don’t know how better to say this…

The life and death status of nobody changed from the time the Garage door was opened until they found Vin’s head.

They definitely thought somebody other than Vin died in the room

Dang, I knew I was forgetting something. I’ll head back and change it when I get home. It’s such a pain on mobile.

They could be mistaken.

Since you never confirmed nor denied Dalinar’s death at the time the garage door was opened, Dalinar was alive, placed the head outside the garage, and after they saw Vin’s head, Dalinar was killed by Kalladin.

Since you never confirmed nor denied Dalinar’s death at the time the garage door was opened, Dalinar was alive and was killed much later on.

Since you never confirmed nor denied Dalinar’s death at the time the garage door was opened, Dalinar was alive, he placed the head outside the garage, and after they saw Vin’s head, Dalinar killed Kalladin.

They were not mistaken when they thought somebody other than Vin died in the Garage.

Then explain the body they saw.

Bodies either refer to actual dead human bodies or living human bodies.
According to the first theory, they saw the dead body of Dalinar after seeing Vin’s head.
According to the second theory, they saw the living body of Dalinar either before or after seeing Vin’s head.
According to the third theory, they saw the dead body of Kalladin either before or after seeing Vin’s head, that does not stop them from seeing Dalinar’s body, so the fact that the body was confirmed to be Dalinar is either a mistake, a lie, or an absolute truth given they actually saw Dalinar, and either thought it was Dalinar or not.

They saw the dead body before seeing Vin’s head.

They saw only one body in the Garage.

In that case repeat: “They saw the dead body of Dalinar before seeing Vin’s head”, otherwise the blue is still valid because the fact they saw Dalinar’s body was a lie or a mistake and the dead body was Kalladin’s. Kalladin’s dead body was thought to be Dalinar’s is also a possibility.

Oh? This is interesting. I’ll humor you before I shoot it down.

Where did Kaladin’ s dead body come from? How did the head get outside? How did they think it was Dalinar’s body?

If you refuse, just say it clearly.

While “the group” was struggling with the door to the garage, Kalladin, who was with them this whole time because he was mistaken for Vin, entered in the garage through the window with Vin’s head. Inside the garage, Dalinar killed Kalladin, when “the group” opened the door to the garage, Dalinar left the garage, planted Vin’s head and ran away, Kalladin’s body was then “confirmed” to be Dalinar, either because an accomplice was amongst “the group” or because “the group” was misled to believe the body had to be Dalinar due to the message at the door.

Also, even if Dalinar was seen Dalinar was mistaken for Vin, after all the group thought Vin was with them this whole time.

Could I get who checked the body in the garage?

Dalinar did not leave the room between the time where he was locked inside and the group found Vin’s head.

Dalinar could never be mistaken for Vin.

I see no issue giving this.

Shallan checked the body in the Garage.

After all,

Dalinar did not have any accomplices.

Still, Dalinar killed Kalladin in the garage, he grabbed Vin’s head and threw it, or used a tool, or dropped it to put it outside the garage, tje group either didn’t notice him or simply ignored him, due to the message at the door, Shallan was either misled into thinking Kalladin’s dead body was Dalinar’s or lied about it being Dalinar for his own personal reasons, which I have no obligation to figure out. Just because he wasn’t Dalinar’s accomplice that doesn’t deny he was Kalladin’s accomplice. The group found Vin’s head and is irrelevant whether Dalinar left the garage or not after that.

Let it be known that to destroy the foundation of this theory you must say in red: “The group saw Dalinar’s dead body inside the garage before seeing Vin’s head” or “Dalinar never moved Vin’s head outside the garage”

And, Kalladin and Dalinar were both alive, Dalinar moved Vin’s head and was killed before his body could be examined or during the examination.

No tools were used to move Vin’s head.

Somebody died in the Garage before the inspection of bodies.

That doesn’t deny my blue, silly, Dalinar used his hands to move Vin’s head.

You’re cornered, I’d suggest giving up or denying the thing for real instead of playing these stupid games.

Fine. I could keep going for a while longer, but I’ll concede this one. After all, the real mystery is about to begin…

Alright then on to the basement
Just a bunch of requests for now
Does the door function in the same way as the door for the shed as you may break it down but it can still return to be locked

Who inspected the bodies of the “dead”

How many entrances are there and what type are they (window or door)

What type of wounds were inflicred to kill the two in the basement?

The door to the Basement functions the same way as the door to the Shed.

Astrid checked Adolin’s body while Shallan checked Arya’s body. They each then checked the body that they had not checked.

The only entrances to the Basement are a window and a door.

Hmmmm, I’ll take a page out of a certain Witch’s book.

The bodies of Adolin and Arya both had Stakes in them.