Guess the Songs used in my Wedding?!

My wedding is coming up, and I would like to share some of the music that will be playing in it. My wedding will have a umineko theme, without anyone but otaku noticing, since it is all instrumental :push: Music is drawn from our favorite animes. Last few songs are just placeholders, the songs will be played by a live band! They will be aisle songs, signing song and end song. Rest of the songs will be used before ceremony and cocktail hour. I will try to get live band recording from my wedding perhaps. So lets see if people can guess a lot of these tracks, since a lot come from collection you might even hear a version that might be new to you.

Wedding track

Its a hour and 20 mins long. Either way it gives you some nice instrumentals to play in the background when on the forum~

14 Likes

I immediately recognized Monogatari.

1 Like

Man this is so awesome, I love otaku weddings! I believe @kyuketsukimiyu recently got married to CLANNAD music herself. But a live band playing all your music is next level! I would kill to see it myself.

Wishing you and your fiance a wonderful wedding :smiley: When’s the date?

Oh hey that’s some Beyond the Sky, nice choice! I need to listen to this whole thing…

2 Likes

I recognized Yuri On Ice , Theme Of King JJ and a couple of umineko songs.

1 Like

This is amazing!

Quite a nice collection for a Wedding <3

1 Like