Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the forum nyu

2 Likes

Oh goodness, my work is already spoken of :open_mouth:
Once weā€™ve done our next recording session I have a big post to make about it, so weā€™ll see where we go from there

2 Likes

Glad you could finally make it @Jokrono! Rokkenjima welcomes you. Iā€™m very excited to hear some of your theories from the question arcs. Iā€™m sure some of our newcomers would love to chat with you. I imagine @seraphitic would love to greet you but he seems a bit busy lately :pukuku:

I hope you enjoy your time here!

2 Likes

Welcome to Rokkenjima! Glad you could make it

2 Likes

Iā€™m Klona.
A few years ago, I watched Higurashi. I loved it. Then I saw Umineko. Iā€™ve heard that the VN was a lot better, but I havenā€™t touched on it until this year. And now, Iā€™ve finished the VNs. I think I like Umineko more, Iā€™ve felt all sorts of emotions while reading through the novels. I found this place through Google. Looking forward to knowing you all.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Jokrono and @Klona! Itā€™s nice to have new members come aboard!

4 Likes

Welcome to Rokkenjima!
If you wish to discuss Higurashi and Umineko, we have threads (spoiler and non spoiler) dedicated to each arc, and to the series in general! Feel free to add in, or read other peoples thoughts!
And, if you want to read more 07th expansion, might I recommend you try Higanbana No Saku Yoru Ni? The community is currently reading and discussing the first night, with a podcast putting the first three chapters on dispay, and a second one coming with episodes four to seven as the main topics.
Lastly, we have other threads for nonrelated 07th expansion things like favorite foods and music if you just want to try and get a feel for everyone!
Enjoy your stay

1 Like

Welcome!! :heart:

2 Likes

Itā€™s God himself!! Welcome Felix to the forum!

3 Likes

Indeed I would like to talk with you @Jokrono. Iā€™m glad that youā€™ve joined us at last. You are already something of a celebrity here, as Iā€™m sure youā€™ve found out.

3 Likes

Thanks guys! Itā€™s really great to see that the stuff Iā€™ve been working on is sticking :smiley:

5 Likes

I am not familiar with you and Magusā€™ videos, so I wonā€™t admire you too much, sorry. :upside_down_face: But well, a new perspective and new theories from somebody new to 07th Expansion are interesting to read, so I do look forward to those. And welcome, welcome. Maybe Iā€™ll get to know you better during your time here?

1 Like

@Jokrono I was hoping youā€™d join us eventually~. Welcome, welcome!

Hello @Klona! Canā€™t wait to see some of your thoughts on the series as someone whoā€™s recently finished it.

2 Likes

@Sapphire @AMF, thanks guys!

Any recommendations for interesting things on the Forum I should check out?

3 Likes

Hey my name is Aecheritt, I come from Baguette Land AKA France. My introduction to Ryukishiā€™s universe began with Higurashi anime, followed by Umineko anime and I became a fan of Umineko, interested in knowing the rest of the story. I was quite young when I watched it so I couldnā€™t english yet, I had to learn it for the purpose of reading Umineko (no joke). My favorite is Umineko, obviously. I found Rokkenjima because I used google to find it. As for my interests, literature, arts, philosophy, games, etc etcā€¦
You can call me Archy.

10 Likes

Nice dedication there dude :smiley:

Welcome @Aecheritt! Glad to see other French people joining here!

Umineko also helped to improve my English a lot, donā€™t worry! Have you read the French translation of the Higurashi VN? (Le sanglot des cigales) The VN adds a lot to the anime, itā€™s absolutely worth reading.

1 Like

@prototypeOEZ
Well, english is pretty easy anyway so I would have been good at it even if I didnā€™t try to read Umineko I think.

@RKW
Yes I read Le Sanglot des Cigales, didnā€™t even read the english version because pbsaffranā€™s translation is god-tier in my opinion!

1 Like

Youā€™re absolutely right, pbsaffran translation is something we can be grateful for! Itā€™s even more impressive when you know he dit it alone.

1 Like

Also, he used vocabulary specific to this period, so itā€™s pretty cool