Sunlight warms your body as you come to. You look around you–an ordinary field, surrounded on all sides by ocean. You can hear the call of birds above you, the only figures painting the bright blue sky any other shade. There are others here, all similarly disoriented. Except one, sitting on a wooden throne at the edge of this island. She stands, a cape billowing off her back. You were certain it wasn’t there before.
“Well, let’s get started!”
Welcome to my first mafia game here at Rokkenjima, Mafia Under the Clear Sky. I’m used to hosting games under a certain different set of norms, so if any of my conventions or language seems a little off to you folks, I apologize in advance.
This game will be for a maximum of Thirteen Players, but I can do less if we don’t get enough. Additionally, This game will be simple in comparison to recent games here on Rokkenjima. On a scale of 1 being strictly no-power-role vanilla mafia vs 10 being a complete mind fuck, we’re aiming for a 3. That isn’t to say it’s going to be a boring setup, however–I prefer my games to be clever more than complicated.
VyseGolbez, Yasaborou Shimogamou, the Idiot Tanuki and Town Vanilla Cop was endgamed.
Wonderlander, Rui Ninomiya, the Witch of Revolution and Vanilla Townie was endgamed.
Antra, La Pucelle, the Witch with a Giant Sword and Vanilla Townie was endgamed.
Karifean, Marisa Kirisame, the Ordinary Witch and Vengeful Mafioso has won Mafia Under the Clear Sky.
Honeycomb, Yayaka, the Witch of Pure Illusion and Vengeful Mafioso has won Mafia Under the Clear Sky.
[color=Green]thesorceress, Featherine Augustus Aurora, the Witch of Theatregoing and Town 2-shot Doctor[/color] died night one.
[color=Green]EternalMagician, Utena Tenjou, the Rose Duelist and Vanilla Townie[/color] died day two.
MAFIA_Battler, Nene Nanakorobi, the Cyborg Witch and Town Friendly Neighbor died night two.
Blackrune, Kirika Akatsuki, the Witch Idol, and Vanilla Townie was killed Day Three.
- Obey all site rules and basic mafia conventions.
- Each day will last 48 hours. Each night, 24.
- Voting is to be done in either bold text. I will not count any attempts to vote that are not in that format. Unvotes are not required.
- A lynch is achieved when half of the living players, rounded down plus one have voted for a player. Once that event has happened, all votes are locked and the day will end.
- If a deadline is achieved and a player has not achieved the majority for lynching, then I will publicly role a die with sides equal to the number of living players+No Lynch. Whoever’s number is chosen will be killed.
- Once you’re dead, you’re dead. Please do not post anymore. If you were replaced for whatever reason, please do not post in thread.
- You may not discuss the game outside this thread with other players involved in the game unless your role specifically says so. If you can, you may only discuss at the location listed in your role PM.
- Anyone who is not playing but wishes to commentate on the game may PM for access to a spectator thread. Any player who has died will be given access to the spectator thread.
- I am not responsible for your mistakes. If you screw up a tag or something, I will not edit it for you. If you have the ability to edit posts, please do not do so.
- Avatars, titles, and profiles are out-of-game locations.
- Please do not quote out-of-thread communications.
- Players may only use one active ability per phase.
- Although somewhat divine, I am prone to mistakes. If I miss anything, please PM me and I will resolve the issue as best as possible.
- I am an existence that surpasses even Witches, as such Bolded Purple is my color, it would serve you well not to use it.
- Daytalk is enabled for all factions by default.
- Nobody likes a rules lawyer.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.