Mafia Under the Clear Sky(Game Over)

Got mine. So yeah, ready anytime.

Confirmed and feeling lucky.

1 Like

Confirming to have received and understood my role PM.

Same. Confirming my readiness.

Iā€™m ready to roll.

Received and ready

Got mine.

Something something is the spectator thread or whatever getting sorted? I assume it is but just want confirmation via a pm or a post here, or whatever.

Also just for fun letā€™s pretend Homura Okemi is the first victim similar to Rena (or was it Rika? I think it was Rikaā€¦) was in the anonymous mafia.

No need to worry, @MAFIA_Battler and myself are the only people with a reputation for that and Iā€™m sure after these posts you know you wonā€™t need to worry about that.

That being said I probably will still do it in the spectator thread - just tell me when I do if you cannot be bothered to answer and Iā€™ll more than likely shut up for a minute.

Everyoneā€™s saying they have PMs and I donā€™t - I feel so left outā€¦ :crying_cat_face:

Alright, thatā€™s enough of that.

The woman on the throne snaps her fingers. A spark runs through each of you, instantly informing you of what to do. Glaring around at the others around you, this desolate place already feels a little bit colder, a little more distant.

A single pit appears in the middle of the clearing. You instinctively know what to do.

[color=Purple]Day one has started. The deadline is Noon EST on May 4th.

With ten alive, it takes six to kill. [/color]

Kyaha! Time to get the ball rolling! As most of you may know, I write tactics in orange because Iā€™m insufferable like that!

Firstā€¦ time to do something unexpected!

Each night phase I can force the game master to PM a player, guaranteeing to that player than I am on the Town Team.

We should discuss who I should use this ability on.

Interesting thing to reveal right off the bat.
Considering this game is supposed to be on the simpler end of things, I doubt thereā€™d be an ability that just straight up makes the GM guarantee someone is town when theyā€™re not.

So, assuming youā€™re town, youā€™ll want to hit someone who is also town and ideally trustworthy enough their confirmation counts for something.
Otherwise thereā€™s the argument that you just had your witch buddy vouch for you.
And after last game I get the feeling it wouldnā€™t be too hard to accuse you of pulling something like that.

On another note, should we all introduce ourselves?
I guess it wouldnā€™t really matter seeing how the flavor is supposed to be random though.

Well thatā€™s certainly an interesting ability!

Iā€™ll introduce myself then, if thatā€™s what weā€™re doing. Iā€™m Featherine Augustus Aurora. Pleased to meet you all.

Thatā€™s certainly an interesting ability and while Blackrune has a point that the game is supposed to be on the simpler side itā€™s difficult to say anything about it right now.

As for my introduction, Iā€™m Utena Tenjou, pleased to meet you.

ā€¦Well thatā€™s certainly an interesting start to this game.

@MAFIA_Battler Who to use your ability on? Iā€™d say random or your gut feeling or whatever. Also, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the person you are planning to target it on is going to be killed in the night if you announce it before in thread.

As to our identities, yeah, seems pretty random to me, Iā€™m Yasaburou Shimogamo for that matter.

Well then, I am Marisa Kirisame, an ordinary witch. Letā€™s get this thing going.

@MAFIA_Battler shrug donā€™t think it matters that much who you use it on. Interesting ability though. Surprised that never popped up in any of our games so far.

1 Like

Good day! I am Rui Ninomiya! :slight_smile:

I guess this is the time for introductions. I am La Pucelle.

Yo, everybody. Yayaka here.
Right off the bat we learn something very interesting.

Hmmm, not entirely sure yet. But it makes me wonder, assuming you do have this incredible ability, how true is the ā€œguaranteeā€? As in, you can definitely get the GM to tell someone that you are the Town Team, but how true is the GMā€™s word in this instance? Just something to consider for everyone else.

Guess these are really as random as they come. Iā€™m Kirika Akatsuki.

Of course itā€™s possible @MAFIA_Battler just has the ability to send a PM with whatever content he wishes, so it might not hurt to remain a little skeptical. Well, if itā€™s actually meant to be 100% reliable information the GM will probably clarify that in the PM the player receives.
ā€¦
Not like much is ever 100% reliable in this game.

Love-Colored Master Spark intensifies.

Certainly a possibility, I guess.