Mangagamer Updates: Higurashi Kai and Golden Fantasia News!

But… the future refused to change.

It’s been seven months… What is mangagamer up to?.. Sigh

2 Likes

Now that Umineko is released, I hope Higurashi gets pushed more in 2018.

1 Like

I really really hope that the remaining 3 chapters are released on 2018 :mii:

3 Likes

They probably will be. At least two will be released is what I am thinking. I think most of the reason we only got one this year was because they were working on Umineko Answers and Golden Fantasia.

1 Like

I can understand/respect that Umineko’s editing would push Higurashi back. However, frankly, I’m miffed that Golden Fantasia was released before the rest of Higurashi. Especially seeing as Higurashi’s remainder was out of TLC and editing eight months ago, I just feel kind of betrayed/sidelined that Golden Fantasia, ultimately a spinoff, was prioritized.

2 Likes

I would imagine that there were two different teams for that seeing as all the work being done on Golden Fantasia was online multiplayer bug fixing. The team that works on the translations of Higurashi were probably doing all of Umineko while Golden Fantasia was being fixed. It was probably more happenstance then deciding that Golden Fantasia should come out first

1 Like

Keep checking in every day for an update regarding the translation of Chapter 6 but still nothing. I really want that sweet Hinamizawa fix right now! (sorry if this makes any expectations go up, I just wanted somewhere to vent this).

3 Likes

At this rate Matsuribayashi will be a 2020 release :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Tsumihoroboshi is apparently in beta testing according to their current projects page. Still no information about release date though

Yeah it’s been that way for a month now :crying: