Poll: Will you be purchasing Umineko Answer Arcs off Mangagamer?

Keeping in mind that it comes out on Mangagamer a day before Steam, will you be purchasing the Mangagamer or Steam Version of Umineko Answer Arcs?

• Mangagamer Version
  • Steam Version

0 voters

Hold on.
Is there a difference between the two or is this more of a question about where we’re getting it from?
In the latter’s case, I’ll be getting it from stream.

Just where you’re getting it from.

Main difference is DRM, and the Mangagamer lacks the features Steam has (Steam Cloud, Trading Cards, Achievements etc.) Also Mangagamer is slightly cheaper.

1 Like

I’ll be getting the steam version :smiley:
Why do you ask @Aspirety?

Trying to plan for something <w<

Oh, the launch party? :ryukishi:

I’ll get the steam version at least (and install the PS3-patch once that’s available)

Well this is one-sided =P

Steam, as I like to see just how much time I spend reading the Seacats

Steam because oh baby regional pricing is some gooood shit

Since it came out before Steam, I purchased the Mangagamer version for the Question Arc in a rush to see just how much/little had changed and to share screenshots to confirm it with others (such as the epitaph). I’ve pre-ordered the Answer Arc from Mangagamer once again just to match it. I considered getting the Answer Arc for Steam instead for the little features, but I don’t really use Steam all that much.

One thing I always appreciate from Steam is the screenshot function :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ll buy it probably twice from steam because i want to share it with a good friend that brought me to Umineko.

Steam, definitely. I will probably take a bajillion screenshots and maaaybe I’ll try writing a review as well.

I’ll almost certainly be getting them on Steam, largely because the question arcs are there along with all my copies of the new Higurashi releases. Also because I like the cards and especially the Steam emotes.

I have a bit of a screenshotting problem for certain kinds of games, and the question arcs are the best example of that, at a total of 18,993 screenshots.

I’m defiantly buying it on Steam. Steam is my go to place to store my games and everything else is already on there so why change what isn’t broken?

Probably buying on Steam. Lots more features, and since I’m already rereading Question right now I’m gonna wanna try and compare the Steam version to the PS3 patched version and see what I think.

I already have the physical copy of both games, but I’m gonna buy the steam version anyway, and play it with the original sprites. The fact that the screen is bigger without me having to fullscreen it is a huge plus.

1 Like