Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

2 Likes

I got it and ready to go.

ready

Certainly.

I have it and am disappointed my character isn’t very unique.
Regardless I’m ready.

@pictoshark @Blackrune @Karifean @UsagiTenpura @Quixote @akafa123 @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Doldod @thesorceress @Sapphire @King_Titanite_XV

You have 48 hours to decide on your votes, with this phase ending at 18:40 UTC on the 10th of July.

With 12 players, the majority lynch is at 7. Should a majority be reached, the phase ends early and the votes get locked, with the person nominated being eliminated.

Okay, so let’s get started. First things first, voting for a witch.

Vote: pictoshark

1 Like

Are you for real Kari.

Not that I’m objecting.

wow, already starting with the tip, ayy

I have a dejavu. It’s like this thing happened already hehe.

Alright. So, I’m guessing we’re going no death? It never seems like a particularly good idea to axe someone first thing in a round, even if they’re pictoshark.

Also, do we want to introduce ourselves?

Well we all know none can stand against players as mighty as the members of our now divided circle!

I suppose in a way it could be considered the obvious thing to do.

Vote: Karifean

Hey don’t fight, or Beatrice will get mad and cut your head off! :yum:

Children please. Unless there’s any particular reason to kill one another, let’s try not to. Statistically, it doesn’t seem like a very good idea.

Vote: Karifean

Because last time he acted quickly was when he was goaded to by Picto’s envelope and that time he was a witch

Uh, is him being a witch not good enough reason to vote for him…?

I already am here under the contract that I am obliged to remind everyone that karifean is always scheming something.

So for all we know they are both witches who picked a fight, it’d the kind of things either of them could do but it doesn’t really matter.

I chose to ignore this, and would suggest everyone else does so as well.

I am forced to agree with my adversary here, is him being a witch not good enough reason?

Is he a witch though?

King! Why!

If you watched the stupid first Mafia Roulette game you would know why.

Unless Kari’s methods have changed entirely, he has acted passive as human on day 1 then struck on day 2. The only time he has went for day 1 kills is as a witch.