Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

@pictoshark @Blackrune @Karifean @UsagiTenpura @Quixote @akafa123 @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Doldod @thesorceress @Sapphire @King_Titanite_XV

Considering that the podcast is going to be recorded very late this weekend (in fact, for most of you the weekend is over by then), I am going to send the Role PMs now. Once you have received your Role PM, I’d ask you to confirm in thread to have received it and to be ready. Once everyone has done that, I will properly announce the start of the game.

1 Like

I received it and I’'m ready.

Got the message and ready to go!

I received it but I’m totally not ready.
More seriously I may be kinda quiet over the weekend as I am rather busy, but don’t hesitate to start the game, I’ll catch up as best as I can, as soon as I can afford to.

Also received it and are ready to go

Got the message here, too! Not so ready to go, but let’s do this!

Got the message and I’m ready to go.

Received. Ready.

2 Likes

I got it and ready to go.

ready

Certainly.

I have it and am disappointed my character isn’t very unique.
Regardless I’m ready.

@pictoshark @Blackrune @Karifean @UsagiTenpura @Quixote @akafa123 @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Doldod @thesorceress @Sapphire @King_Titanite_XV

You have 48 hours to decide on your votes, with this phase ending at 18:40 UTC on the 10th of July.

With 12 players, the majority lynch is at 7. Should a majority be reached, the phase ends early and the votes get locked, with the person nominated being eliminated.

Okay, so let’s get started. First things first, voting for a witch.

Vote: pictoshark

1 Like

Are you for real Kari.

Not that I’m objecting.

wow, already starting with the tip, ayy

I have a dejavu. It’s like this thing happened already hehe.

Alright. So, I’m guessing we’re going no death? It never seems like a particularly good idea to axe someone first thing in a round, even if they’re pictoshark.

Also, do we want to introduce ourselves?

Well we all know none can stand against players as mighty as the members of our now divided circle!

I suppose in a way it could be considered the obvious thing to do.

Vote: Karifean